Peanut Butter Frosting
This is The Best Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe you're going to find. It's sweet, creamy, peanut buttery PERFECTION made with peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream!
Servings: 8 cups
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butters together and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add the powdered sugar one cup at a time, alternating with tablespoons of heavy cream.
Add in the vanilla and whip on medium-high speed for 2-3 minutes until frosting is light and fluffy.
- Add additional cream or confectioners sugar as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Frosting can be made with a hand mixer but will not be as whipped.
Calories: 616kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 155mg | Potassium: 223mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 845IU | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 0.6mg