Christmas Punch (Alcoholic or Not)
Christmas Punch is an easy and delicious holiday party drink packed with fruits like cranberries, oranges, and pomegranates. Keep it non-alcoholic or add rum or vodka for extra holiday spirit!
Servings: 8 cups
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 cup cranberry juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 cups Sierra Mist or Sprite
- 1 cup white rum optional
- Rosemary for garnish
- This punch can be made ahead of time, but don't add the ice or soda until just before serving so as not to dilute or lose its fizz.
- You can sub the lemon-lime soda for ginger ale.
- You can add lemon and limes slices as well.
- Keep alcohol on the side for guests to add their own and keep the punch itself kid-friendly.
- I like white rum, spiced rum, whiskey, and vodka with this recipe.
Calories: 189kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 303mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 195IU | Vitamin C: 48.3mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.4mg