Sangria Jello Shots
Turn a classic wine punch into a fun party shot with this easy Sangria Jello Shots recipe! These cocktails are great for all your get togethers and are made ahead of time for easy entertaining!
Servings: 18 jello shots
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin (2 packets)
- 2 cups red wine (red blend, cabernet, zinfandel) divided
- 1/2 cup cherry juice
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 granny smith apple cored and finely diced
- 18 mandarin oranges slices chopped into thirds
- 18 fresh raspberries halved
- 18 2-ounce plastic cups with lids
Add gelatin to a spouted mixing bowl or 4-cup liquid measuring cup. Pour 1/4 cup of red wine over the gelatin and allow to sit for 5 minutes until the gelatin is absorbed into the wine.
Heat 1 cup wine over medium heat until it just begins to simmer. Whisk the hot wine into the gelatin mixture until the gelatin is dissolved.
Whisk in the remaining 3/4 cup of wine and both juices until combined. Set aside.
Lay out your plastic cups on a baking tray without the lids (for easy transportation). Distribute the diced apples evenly among the cups. Add 3 pieces of orange and 1/2 or a raspberry to each cup.
Pour the wine mixture into each cup filling just under the lip so there's room to put the lid on later.
Refrigerate the shots for 2-3 hours or until set.
Remove shots from the fridge. Place a raspberry half on top of each shot, cut side down. Serve immediately or cover each cup with a lid and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you're not feeling the fruit in the shots, they can be omitted and you'll still have a delish wine jello shot!
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 204mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 600IU | Vitamin C: 24.9mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 0.3mg