Apple Walnut Salad
This Apple Grape Salad is a vintage dessert salad made with cream cheese, yogurt, apples, grapes, walnuts, and sugar! It's a potluck favorite and everyone will want the recipe!
Servings: 12 people
- 8 oz whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar plus extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 gala apples chopped
- 2 cups black or red grapes
- 1 cup chopped walnuts plus extra for garnish
In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, whip together the cream cheese, yogurt, sugars, and vanilla until smooth.
Add in the chopped apples, grapes, and walnuts and mix until evenly coated. Transfer to a large bowl and sprinkle with additional chopped walnuts and brown sugar. Enjoy immediately or place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- For best flavor, place in the fridge overnight after making.
- Best consumed within 72 hours.
- Walnuts can be substituted for pecans.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 69mg | Potassium: 213mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 305IU | Vitamin C: 3.7mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 0.6mg