White Wine Sangria
This White Wine Sangria is made with juicy strawberries, oranges, and peaches as well as sweet simple syrup, brandy, and a splash of club soda! An easy and refreshing summer wine cocktail.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 peach, pitted and sliced
- 750 ml Riesling wine
- 1/2 cup apricot brandy
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 24 ounces club soda or seltzer
- extra fruit sliced for garnish
Add the sliced fruit to a large pitcher and pour in the wine, brandy, and simple syrup. Stir to combine and place in the fridge to chill for at least 6 hours.
For serving, fill glasses halfway with ice and pour in sangria leaving room for 2 to 4 ounces of club soda. Garnish with additional fruit slices if desired.
- You can use a flavored seltzer if desired, citrus-based seltzers are a great choice, my family really loves the Polar brand Cranberry Clementine flavor.
- It's important to mix in the club soda or seltzer just before serving to ensure that it doesn't become flat.
- Do not add the ice until ready to serve or it will water the sangria down.
- If you don't have simple syrup on hand and don't have time to make any, I recommend using 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar in its place.
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Sodium: 27mg | Potassium: 160mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 41.5mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.4mg