Honey Ginger Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
This Honey Ginger Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner is an easy Asian-inspired dish made with a tangy homemade sauce. You only need one pan to make it, so cleanup is a breeze!
Servings: 4 people
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped or pressed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 medium potatoes, chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup baby or chopped carrots
- 1 cup Brussel sprouts
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- salt & pepper to taste.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Then, lay chicken breasts on a sheet pan and generously season with salt and pepper.
Scatter the vegetables around the chicken.
Pour the glaze over the chicken and vegetables using a spoon to gently toss vegetables in the sauce to ensure all are coated.
Bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked (internal temperature of 165 degrees F) and vegetables are tender-crisp. Gently toss vegetables halfway through cooking time.
Remove from oven and sprinkle sesame seeds over the entire pan before serving.
- Any vegetables can be substituted. Our favorites are green beans, cauliflower, and turnip.
- If made without potato, can be served over rice.
- If using smaller vegetables, brown chicken in a frying pan over medium-high heat for 2 minutes per side.
- Breasts can be substituted for thighs or bone-in breasts adding 10 minutes to the cook time.
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 1806mg | Potassium: 1392mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 4755IU | Vitamin C: 60.1mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 7.4mg