This Honey Ginger Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner is an easy Asian-inspired dish made with a tangy homemade sauce. You only need one pan to make it, so cleanup is a breeze!
Honey Ginger Chicken
This Honey Ginger Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner is a takeout alternative that’s almost as easy as dialing in for delivery!
It’s also much cheaper, and healthier, too!
And as you can probably guess, you only need one tray to bake everything, so cleanup is a breeze.
Gotta love those Sheet Pan Dinners!
How To Make Honey Ginger Chicken
Ginger Chicken is made with a tangy homemade sauce that’s tastier than anything you can get in a bottle. It’s what makes this dish so delicious!
The glaze is made with soya sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, and sesame seeds. Mix everything together in a pot, then bring to a boil and simmer until the sauce thickens.
After placing the chicken breasts and veggies on the cooking sheet, pour the sauce over everything. Toss, then pop it all in the oven for 35 minutes — you’re done!
Aside from being easy and tasty, you can customize this Sheet Pan Chicken recipe with your family’s favorite veggies.
My go-to mix includes potatoes, broccoli, carrots, and Brussels sprouts.
You can also use corn, snow peas, asparagus, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, bok choy, or any other veggies you love!
Sometimes I like skipping the potatoes and serving Ginger Chicken and veggies over rice or lo mein. Then, all you need are the chopsticks!
Breasts can be substituted for thighs or bone-in breasts adding 10 minutes to the cook time.
When Matt and I get a hankering for takeout, this simple recipe does the trick.
If your family loves Asian-inspired meals too, this recipe will definitely be a crowd-pleaser.
Needless to say, Sheet Pan Chicken is the perfect dinner to make on a busy weeknight. But it’s also a wonderful meal to make when you have guests over.
Because of the quick prep and hands-off time, you can socialize instead of rushing around the kitchen.
After all, as a hostess, there’s nothing worse than spending your time prepping instead of mingling with your company!
Quick, easy, and tasty, try adding this Honey Ginger Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner recipe to your meal rotation.
With a few simple ingredients, you can enjoy Asian flavors without the expense (or calories) of takeout!
More Delicious Chicken Recipes
Honey Ginger Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can ask questions and see what’s new with Sugar & Soul! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #sugarandsoulco so I can see all the wonderful recipes YOU make from this site! You can also Subscribe to my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Honey Ginger Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Over medium heat, add all ingredients to a small saucepan. While whisking frequently, bring to a gentle boil and lower heat to simmer for 3-5 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken slightly.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Then, lay chicken breasts on a sheet pan and generously season with salt and pepper.
- Scatter the vegetables around the chicken.
- Pour the glaze over the chicken and vegetables using a spoon to gently toss vegetables in the sauce to ensure all are coated.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked (internal temperature of 165 degrees F) and vegetables are tender-crisp. Gently toss vegetables halfway through cooking time.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle sesame seeds over the entire pan before serving.
- Any vegetables can be substituted. Our favorites are green beans, cauliflower, and turnip.
- If made without potato, can be served over rice.
- If using smaller vegetables, brown chicken in a frying pan over medium-high heat for 2 minutes per side.
- Breasts can be substituted for thighs or bone-in breasts adding 10 minutes to the cook time.