This Red Wine Spritzer pairs club soda with your favorite red wine for a bubbly, fruity delicious drink you can sip on all Summer long!
Looking for more drinks to enjoy this Summer? Try my fruity Red Wine Sangria or fresh, sweet Pink Gin Spritz!
This Red Wine Spritzer or, Tinto de Verano, as they call it in Spain, is the perfect drink to enjoy while catching up with the girls as warmer weather starts to find us! Everyone will love adding in their own garnishes to tailor the cocktail to exactly how they want it!
Why I Love This Recipe!
- Easy Ingredients! Mixing up a fun drink doesn’t get easier than just two store-bought ingredients!
- Quick To Make! Simply pour and enjoy! Nothing fancy going on here!
- Inexpensive! Since this spritzer is made up of only red wine and club soda it’s a cheaper option than cocktails that are loaded with two, three, even four different types of alcohol!
- Refreshing! The coolness of this drink enhances the fizzy, fruity flavors that the garnishes give off!
Mixing up this ridiculously easy drink starts with just two ingredients, three if you want to count the ice! For this recipe all you need is:
- Red Wine – Use your favorite red wine for this recipe to make sure it’s a drink you absolutely love!
- Club Soda – Which is essentially just soda water! You could also use sparkling water, sprite, or any lemon-lime soda!
- Ice – Serve this drink over crushed ice to keep it nice and cool while you sip on it!
Regardless of the red wine and soda you choose for this spritzer just be sure to mix it 5 parts wine and 6 parts soda. This ensures a perfectly balanced, tasty spritzer!
Finish off this cocktail with garnishes such as berries or citrus slices!
How To Make Red Wine Spritzers
This Red Wine Spritzer is incredibly easy to make! So easy in fact that they become pretty addictive from how quick it is to make one up and drink it down! To make it all you need to do is:
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour in the red wine and top with the club soda.
- Garnish with berries or citrus slices, and serve with a straw!
How Many Drinks Does This Recipe Make?
This Red Wine Spritzer Recipe makes up one drink, but to make more all you have to do is simply repeat the ingredients and instructions!
Is This Drink Similar To A Sangria?
Not quite! Sangrias are typically made with red wine, sugars, chopped fruit, and some added liquor. This drink is only made of red wine and club soda!
Can I Use White Wine For This Recipe?
Yes, you can! It just turns it into a White Wine Spritzer. Such an easy and delicious variation to try!
Warmer weather has me tucking away my boozy hot chocolates for the winter and bringing out fun, refreshing drinks like this Red Wine Spritzer! Check out more drinks to make this Spring and Summer that I think you’ll really enjoy!
- Strawberry Mojito – The perfect strawberry drink for Summer that’s bursting with flavor and fizz!
- Peach Summer Shandy – An easy 3 ingredient cocktail that’s made of light beer, lemonade, and peach brandy!
- Cactus Cooler Tequila Cocktail – Smooth artisan tequila with orange, tangerine, lime, and cranberry juice that’s finished off with lemon-lime soda and triple sec!
- Easy White Wine Citrus Sangria – Packed with fresh ruby red grapefruit, blood oranges, lemon, and key limes!
- Strawberry Margarita – Everyone needs a fruity, fresh margarita recipe on hand, and this is the perfect one!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges and win prizes!
Red Wine Spritzer
- 5 ounces red wine pick your favorite
- 6 ounces club soda
- Fill a tall glass about ¾ of the way with ice and pour in the red wine then top with the club soda.
- Garnish with berries or citrus slices and serve with a straw.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don’t forget to share it with me on Instagram @sugarandsoulco and follow on Tiktok @sugarandsoulco and Pinterest @sugarandsoulco for more!
Leave A Reply!