This Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread is so easy to make and packs tons of flavor! Perfect as a savory side for brunch and dinner!
I think the Garlic Parmesan flavor combo might just be one of my favorites, and when you add in some fresh herbs, oh man, so good!
And I think most of us can agree that monkey bread is also delicious, I mean, who doesn’t love an easy pull-apart bread recipe?
So I think it’s safe to say that this Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread is bound to be an instant hit with your family!
I grew up on sweet monkey bread recipes, but lately, I’ve been more and more drawn to the deliciousness that is savory monkey bread.
With so many cheeses, herbs, and seasonings available, the flavors are endless and almost always tasty!
This particular monkey bread is made with premade biscuits, Parmesan cheese, garlic, butter, parsley, chives, eggs, salt and a touch of chili flakes (which are totally optional).
It’s so easy to prep and then you just throw everything in a bundt pan and let it bake.
More Monkey Bread Recipes
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Busy Family Recipes Facebook Community and share them there!
Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Spray bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Open biscuits and roll each biscuit into balls.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, parsley, chives, garlic powder, salt, and red pepper flakes. Then whisk in the butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix together Parmesan cheese and minced garlic.
- Roll each biscuit ball in the egg mixture and place it in the pan, once you’ve added half of the biscuits, sprinkles them with half of the Parmesan cheese mixture. Dip and add the remaining biscuits and then sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes then loosely cover the top with aluminum foil and bake for another 5 minutes.