Chunky Monkey Cupcakes
- 1 cup 2 sticks Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups of Freeze Dried Sliced Bananas
- 4-5 cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 5-7 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line cupcake pan.
- Combine all ingredients (except walnuts) in a stand mixer and beat until combined.
- Fold walnuts in.
- Fill cupcake liners 1/2 - 2/3 full.
- Reduce heat to 375 F.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until toothpick comes clean.
- Remove from oven and transfer cupcakes to cooling racks to finish cooling.
- Add freeze dried banana slices to a food processor and blend until you have a fine dust.
- Cream butter with mixer,
- Add vanilla.
- Slowly add banana and confectioners' sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add heavy cream a tbsp at a time if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Use a bag or decorator tool to pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes.
- Sprinkle with additional walnuts.