Nutella No Bake Cookies are a yummy way to enjoy the chocolate and hazelnut flavors of everyone’s favorite spread! Made with oatmeal, butter, sugar, milk, vanilla, and Nutella, this recipe is as easy to make as it is delicious!
Nutella No Bake Cookies
I love to bake, but I also love recipes that require no baking at all! More specifically, treats like Nutella No Bake Cookies that don’t need any oven time are perfectly fine by me!
In my years as a food blogger, I’ve come to learn that “no bake cookie” recipes are usually three things: quick, easy, and super yummy! With that said, I’m happy to report that Nutella No Bake Cookies are all these things and more… because after all, they’re made with Nutella!
JUST TAKE ME TO THE NUTELLA NO BAKE COOKIES RECIPE ALREADY!
If you’d rather skip my (very helpful, I think) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this deliciously easy Best Ever NUTELLA NO BAKE COOKIES Recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
I’ve posted other no-bake cookie recipes before, and they usually get rave reviews. That’s why I’m excited to share this version, which features everyone’s favorite chocolate hazelnut spread.
No Bake Nutella Cookies are made with minute oats, butter, sugar, milk, vanilla, and of course, Nutella. Just bring the milk, sugar, and butter to a rolling boil in a saucepan, add the other ingredients, then plop the cookies onto wax paper to set!
Once they cool, the cookies become firm, although the cooked oatmeal is nice and chewy. Best of all, they’re laced with irresistible chocolate and hazelnut flavor!
These decadent Nutella No Bake Cookies are great if you’re looking for a quick, easy dessert, or it’s too hot to turn on the oven. And the good news for novice cooks is that it’s really hard to mess up no bake cookies!
This recipe is perfect to share at potlucks, family dinners, or if you just want to whip up a last-minute treat. Not to mention, these cookies are a guaranteed crowd pleaser!
We have a couple of people with peanut allergies in our family, so they love these No Bake Cookies without peanut butter!
If you’re looking for an easy dessert recipe that both adults and children will love, try making a batch of Nutella No Bake Cookies. They’re so good, they may even prevent you from eating the chocolate-hazelnut spread straight from the jar!
More No Bake Cookies Recipes:
- Irish Cream No Bake Cookies
- Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- Pumpkin No Bake Cookies
- White Chocolate No Bake Cookies
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Sugar & Soul (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #sugarandsoulco so I can see all the wonderful recipes YOU make from this site! You can also Subscribe to my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Pin this Nutella No Bake Cookie Recipe for Later!
Nutella No Bake CookiesPrint Pin Rate
- Line a large area of your kitchen counter or table with wax paper. Measure all ingredients out before beginning and keep them close by.
- Add the butter, sugar, milk, and unsweetened cocoa powder to a large saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring often until the butter is melted.
- Bring the mixture to a rolling boil and allow to boil for exactly 90 seconds, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat, and stir in the Nutella and vanilla extract, add in the minute oats and stir until fully combined and oats are completely covered with the Nutella mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the wax paper. Allow the cookies to cool for 20 to 30 minutes so they can set before enjoying.