Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are an easy classic the whole family will enjoy! They’re made with just 6 ingredients and only take a few minutes!
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are absolutely addictive, there’s just something about the mix of hearty oatmeal and sweet sugar with salty peanut butter!
I love how fast you can whip them up too, just a few minutes on the stovetop, then plop them down on some wax paper and let them harden, or don’t, and don’t forget to lick the spoon that’s now caked in peanut butter and oatmeal sugary goodness!
Happy National Peanut Butter Day! What are you doing to celebrate? Eating LOTS and LOTS of peanut butter, I hope! And you should most definitely make sure these No Bake Peanut Butter cookies are on the agenda!
When I was growing up, peanut butter no bake cookies were such a novelty to me. I mean, we all know about the chocolate ones, but it was SO CRAZY that all you had to do was leave out the cocoa powder and BAM! Peanut Butter!
To this day, no bake cookies are still one of my favorites in almost any flavor, there’s just something about the quick punch of sugar mixed with some hearty oatmeal!
Tips for Making This No Bake Cookie Recipe:
- Minute Oats! Regular Old Fashioned Oats will not yield great results, you need to use 1-minute oats in order to have a more tender and chewy cookie.
- Add the vanilla AFTER boiling! You want that vanilla flavor, so don’t cook it off during the boil, add it at the end!
- Rolling Boil! You need a rolling boil for 2 minutes, not a simmer, don’t start the timer until it’s super bubbly!
- Creamy OR Chunky! You can make this with chunky peanut butter too for extra peanut crunch!
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- Combine sugar, butter, and milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stirring occasionally, bring to a rolling boil and let boil for 60 seconds.
- Remove from heat and stir in oatmeal, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Stir until mixture starts to thicken and plop quickly onto wax paper.
- Let cool for at least an hour.
- Creamy or crunchy peanut butter can be used.