These Pumpkin No Bake Cookies are crazy delicious and so simple to make! Made with oatmeal, pumpkin spice pudding mix, sugar, butter, and more, these cookies will be a hit at home, the office, or a party!
These Pumpkin No Bake Cookies are such an easy fall dessert recipe!
If you’ve seen or made any of my no-bake cookie recipes before, you know they hold a special place in my heart. Probably more than any other dessert because no-bake cookies are what mama always made me.
It’s funny, though, because I’ve still never posted my recipe for classic no bake cookies, I should really get on that, eh? But these Pumpkin No Bake Cookies are a real treat!
And today’s no bake cookie recipe is far from a classic, it’s a fall twist on the traditional cookie we all know and love with a seasonal flavor we can’t get enough of this time of year! Pumpkin Spice!
And trust me, you won’t be able to get enough of these cookies either!
How To Make Them:
- Add butter, sugar, milk, and vanilla to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Keep on a rolling boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Once fully combined, plop large spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let set for about an hour until firm.
It’s a small batch recipe, only yielding about a dozen good-sized cookies, and sometimes I think it’s good to have a recipe on hand that doesn’t make a ton.
Especially since you’re going to want to eat all of them and they can be quite dangerous for the waistline.
And I definitely probably shouldn’t be eating them a week before I leave for Jamaica, but they’re wicked good and it’s too late to shed the pounds so I’m just going to enjoy the sugar now and embrace the soft stomach and sun next week!
Plus, there are only so many weeks where it’s acceptable to indulge in all things pumpkin and how could I resist these chewy, soft, sugary, Pumpkin No Bake Cookies! Bottom line, I can’t, they’re addictive.
And I love how easy they are to make, sure they take a little time to rest and cool, but in the meantime, you can like the spoon and scrape down the sides of the pan for all the good stuff to tide you over while you wait 😉
I’ve found the Jell-O Pudding mix at my local grocers (check the seasonal food display at Walmart). But you can also order it on Amazon. To show you just how easy these Pumpkin No Bake Cookies are to make, I’ve included a video! Share this video on facebook or pin this post to save this recipe for later! Or you know, just go make it right now!
More Pumpkin Desserts!
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie
- Best Pumpkin Bread
- 4-Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Layered Pumpkin Chocolate Cake
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Pumpkin No Bake CookiesPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos!
Pumpkin No Bake Cookies
- Add butter, sugar, milk, and vanilla to a large pot and bring to a boil. Keep on a rolling boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients, once fully combined, plop large spoonfuls onto wax paper and let set for about an hour.
- If it’s raining or humid, there is a chance that the cookies will not set completely.