No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake is loaded with perfect crunchy peanut buttery flavor using Reese’s Pieces with an Oreo crust for an easy dessert you’ll love!
No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake has all the best parts of the perfect dessert! Chocolatey crumbly crust, creamy, rich filling that’s laced with crushed Reese’s Pieces, and finished off with decadent chocolate ganache! Every bite is loaded with a crunchy peanut buttery flavor that everyone will love!
This is a great recipe that uses minimal ingredients to deliver the perfect slice of chocolate peanut butter cheesecake every time! No hot water bath here, just 20 minutes of prepping and then chill time is all that’s needed!
This peanut butter cheesecake recipe comes together in just 3 easy parts! First, the chocolatey layer of crust, next the creamy filling that has a slight crunch, then finished off with Chocolate Ganache!
The crust of this cheesecake is easily made using only melted butter and chocolate graham crumbs or Oreos. If you’re using Oreos just pop them in a food processor to pulsate until crumbs form.
Then you’ll need cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, heavy cream, and crushed Reese’s Pieces to create the filling. To crush Reese’s Pieces just simply call on your food processor again to quickly get the job done!
Finish off this cheesecake by easily whipping up a homemade chocolate ganache! This is made with just two ingredients, semi-sweet chocolate chips or bakers chocolate and heavy cream.
Then sprinkle uncrushed Reese’s Pieces over the top of the ganache layer for an added tasty peanut butter crunch!
How To Make Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter No-Bake Cheesecake
- Mix the melted butter and chocolate graham crumbs or Oreo crumbs together.
- Press the crust mixture onto the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Making sure to really build up the crust nicely on the sides of the pan.
- Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. Then add in the sugar, beating again until completely mixed together.
- Whisk the heavy cream in a separate large mixing bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture gently.
- Add in the crushed Reese’s Pieces, folding until just combined.
- Spread the cheesecake filling into the prepared crust, spreading out evenly. Then place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to set.
- Pour the chocolate ganache over the cheesecake.
- Cover the cheesecake with the uncrushed Reese’s Pieces and then return the cheesecake to the refrigerator. Allow it to chill for an additional hour before removing it from the pan to slice and serve!
How To Store No-Bake Cheesecake
Store any leftover No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake in the refrigerator covered tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Enjoy for up to 4 to 5 days!
Can I Use Peanut Butter Cups Instead Of Reese’s Pieces?
Absolutely! Using peanut butter cups would be just as delicious, just chop them up for the filling. For the topping, you could use mini peanut butter cups!
How Many Servings Will I Get From One Cheesecake?
This recipe yields about 12 servings but will also depend on the size of the slices you cut. If you prefer bigger slices or are feeding a large crowd you can easily whip up a second cheesecake!
This Reese’s Cheesecake will have you wanting more creamy, delicious desserts to enjoy! This means you’ll be needing another tried and true Cheesecake Recipe to try, and I’ve got you covered!
- Sopapilla Cheesecake – A Spanish-inspired dessert made with crescent roll dough, creamy filling, and topped with a drizzle of honey!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake – Silky, peanut buttery dessert sandwiched between a sweet chocolate graham cracker crust and Chocolate Ganache!
- Best Ever Blueberry Cheesecake Bars – Fruity, decadent cheesecake with blueberry filling that everyone will love!
- Gingerbread Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust – Creamy spiced filling finished off with an incredible ginger whipped cream!
- Caramel Pear Cheesecake Bars – Scrumptious bars that have a shortbread crust, homemade pear filling, and covered in oatmeal crumble!
No Bake Peanut Butter CheesecakePin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Busy Family Recipes Facebook Community and share them there!
Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter No-Bake Cheesecake
- 2 cups chocolate graham crumbs or Oreos
- 5 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces 3/4 cup crushed, 1/4 cup to the side
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips or bakers chocolate chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Mix melted butter and graham crumbs until combined. Transfer to a springform pan and press into the bottom and sides.
- Chill in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with beaters or a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add the sugar and beat again until fully incorporated and smooth.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk or beat 1 cup of heavy cream and the vanilla until stiff peaks form. This is important so the filling isn’t too thin.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until mostly combined. Add the crushed Reese’s Pieces and finish folding until just combined. Pour into the prepared crust and spread out evenly with a rubber spatula. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours to set.
- Placed the chopped chocolate in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream until slightly simmering. Remove from heat and pour over the chocolate. Wait 3 minutes and then whisk until melted and smooth, then let the ganache sit for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Pour the ganache over the cheese cheesecake and top with the uncrushed Reese’s Pieces. return to the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 additional hour.
- Remove springform sides, slice, and enjoy!