These Ranch Pickles have been blowing up the internet this week! Made with just 2 ingredients, this recipe takes basic dill pickles to the next level with your favorite seasoning mix: RANCH!
If you’ve been on TikTok or even the internet this week, chances are you’ve heard of these Ranch Pickles! They a deliciously easy, salty, and seasoned snack recipe that will be perfect for BBQs, midday snacks, and more!
Why I Love This Recipe
Myself and everyone else are going crazy for this recipe for a number of reasons!
- Easy – Just two ingredients and basically no prep makes this the easiest snack recipe ever!
- Tasty – You’d think dill pickles would be hard to make better, but the ranch seasoning really makes them pop – I’m guessing you’ll see major pickle brands releasing this flavor real soon!
- Fun – Since the recipe is so simple, it’s a great one to make with kids! If you’re worried about them shaking the jar, simply transfer the pickles to a large Ziploc bag or container and have them shake that.
Ranch Pickle Ingredients
Well, if you haven’t figured it out already, this recipe is made with just two ingredients:
Dill Pickle Spears: Use your favorite store-bought brand or even a batch of your homemade pickles, if you prefer. You’re looking for a 24-ounce jar. It’s best to use spears since the seasoning will have an easier time flavoring the pickles.
Ranch Seasoning: A store-bought packet of seasoning is all you need, I used Hidden Valley Ranch. If you have a homemade ranch mix, feel free to use that instead!
How To Make Ranch Pickles
Ranch Pickles are a super easy recipe to make so no wonder it’s going viral! No kitchen skills or special tools are required to make this yummy recipe, simply:
- Open the jar and packet of seasoning.
- Add the seasoning to the jar.
- Mix the seasoning in slightly with a fork.
- Shake vigorously until mixed.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
How Long Are They Good For?
Use the best buy date on the pickle jar to determine shelf life.
Do You Drain The Brine?
No, simply add the seasoning mix directly to the undrained jar and mix and shake.
What Do Ranch Pickles Taste Like?
The seasoning mix actually takes away some of the tartness of the dill pickles brine and smooths it out with an almost creamy ranch taste (even though there’s no cream, mayo, etc.). If you like pickles and ranch, then you’re going to love these!
Looking for more recipes to amp up your summer menu? Try some of these favorites that are bursting with flavor!
TikTok Ranch PicklesPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos!
Ranch Pickles (TikTok Recipe)
- 1 (24 oz.) jar dill pickle spears
- 1 (1 oz.) packet ranch seasoning or 2 tablespoons
- Add the packet of ranch seasoning mix to a brand new jar of dill pickle spears. Use a fork to lightly mix the seasoning into the top of the brine then cover and shake vigourously.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours before enjoying.