This recipe was made in partnership with NatureSweet, a brand that my family has enjoyed for years and wants to share with all of you.
This Grilled Chicken Salad drizzles a homemade creamy dressing over a bed of fresh vegetables and tender strips of grilled chicken! A deliciously healthy meal that comes together in no time!
Fill your week with more easy-to-make salads such as my Chopped Kale Salad or Strawberry Spinach Salad! Both are filled with as much fresh flavor as this Grilled Chicken Salad is!
Look forward to healthy eating with this flavor-packed Grilled Chicken Salad that will surely satisfy your hunger and taste buds! A delicious option that’s the perfect go-to lunch or dinner that can be enjoyed by the whole family!
Creamy herb-filled dressing, juicy grilled chicken, grated pickled beets, and crisp NatureSweet Cherubs combine to deliver the freshest tasting salad! I’ve found the key to a great salad is always found in the ingredients, specifically the vegetables!
So, for that reason alone, I always turn to NatureSweet when selecting my tomatoes! With their attentive growing process, I can always count on each container of NatureSweet Cherubs having the best tasting, crisp tomatoes!
NatureSweet’s thoughtful growing process starts within the hands of each of their Associates! Before NatureSweet even invests in the growth of their Cherubs they tend to the soil first, their employees.
This is done by creating and offering professional, academic, and personal opportunities that are available to every NatureSweet Associate. That employee investment alone not only pays off in the greenhouses but in their local communities as well.
Vegetables just taste better when those caring for them are cared for as well! And those best-tasting vegetables belong in delicious recipes such as Grilled Chicken Salad!
Why This Recipe Works!
- Quick To Make! Simply grill the chicken, combine the salad ingredients, and top with the creamy homemade dressing!
- Health Benefits! This salad is loaded with protein from the chicken! As well as essential vitamins and minerals from the arugula, greek yogurt-based dressing, and NatureSweet Cherubs!
- Filling Yet Light! I love a meal that fills you up without sitting heavily in your stomach! this Grilled Chicken Salad does just that!
- Big On Flavor! This easy recipe delivers big on taste! Bright yet earthy flavors are found in the Green Goddess Dressing while the pickled beets offer up a sweet, slightly sour, flavor. Pair that with the tangy, fresh flavor that bursts out of every NatureSweet Cherub, and you’re left with a salad that pleases your palate!
- Homemade Dressing! As always, anything homemade beats the taste of store bought every single time!
To toss this Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe together there are three quick and easy steps! First is the tender grilled chicken.
For this, I used chicken breasts and then sliced them into cutlets. Once cut up, I rub them in olive oil before seasoning them with salt and ground black pepper.
Next, you’ll begin building the salad with arugula or mixed salad greens. Feel free to use whatever greens your family enjoys eating the most.
Then you’ll really pack in the fresh flavor by grabbing a container of NatureSweet Cherubs. For me, nothing ruins a salad quicker than mushy, soft tomatoes.
This is why I always turn to NatureSweet when making fresh, delicious salads! Each tomato is handpicked at its peak of freshness then gently tested and looked over for quality before being shipped out within 24 hours of leaving its vine!
Their thoughtful process ensures that all of my salads have the best firm, crisp tomatoes! Each bite bursts open with incredible tangy, sweet, and fresh flavor, bringing out the best in every salad!
To finish off the bed of salad you’ll also need grated carrots, grated pickled beets, and goat cheese. Garnish with fresh parsley and then your salad is ready for that creamy homemade dressing!
To make the Green Goddess Dressing you’ll start with a base of plain Greek yogurt. Then fresh herbs like parsley, tarragon, mint, dill, chives, and a juiced and zested lemon are added.
Lastly, olive oil, white wine vinegar, salt, and ground black pepper are needed to complete the dressing.
How To Make Grilled Chicken Salad
- Rub the chicken cutlets with olive oil. Then season them with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken on both sides over medium high heat. Afterward, place the cutlets on a plate to let them rest.
- Combine the arugula, halved NatureSweet Cherubs, grated carrots, grated beets, and goat cheese in a large bowl.
- Place the sliced grilled chicken on top. If desired, garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve with Green Goddess Dressing and enjoy!
- Place all of the dressing ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Blend until the dressing is smooth.
If creamy dressings aren’t really your thing, my Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing is also amazing on this salad!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Store This Grilled Chicken Salad?
If you’re meal prepping this recipe, I’d recommend making your dressing and chicken ahead of time, as well as grating your carrots and beets. Then store all of the components separately. Build your salad when you’re ready to enjoy it!
Store the dressing in an airtight container or mason jar in the refrigerator. Use it up within 5 days! Then place the chicken in an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator as well. The chicken will remain safe to eat for 3 to 4 days.
You’ll want to use up most of your produce within 2 to 3 days for freshness.
Can I Make The Homemade Green Goddess Dressing With Regular Plain Yogurt?
You can, however, you may end up with a slightly different dressing consistency. Instead of the dressing being creamy it may turn out to be a bit more liquidy.
How Can I Add More Protein To This Salad?
To really pack on the protein, you could add some sliced boiled eggs or nuts to this salad. I’d suggest grabbing either peanuts or almonds for the most protein-packed nut. Bacon would also be a delicious addition!
Or you could simply add in more chicken!
Can I Use Pre-Cooked Frozen Chicken On The Salad?
Of course! While freshly grilled chicken is always best for taste, I totally understand the need to save on time. Just prepare the chicken as directed on the package and then allow it to rest.
Afterward, place it on your salad and enjoy!
Eating healthy never gets boring when there are delicious choices like this Grilled Chicken Salad to turn to! Try another healthy breakfast, lunch, or dinner recipe that will excite your taste buds as much as this one does!
- Granola Breakfast Bowl – Boost your immune system while enjoying this healthy, cozy breakfast bowl!
- Chicken Fajita Rice Dinner – In just 35 minutes you can enjoy this dish that’s filled with authentic Mexican flavor!
- Green Pineapple Spinach Spirulina Smoothie – This sweet fruity smoothie is packed with protein, vitamins, and fiber!
- Stuffed Acorn Squash – Filled with ground turkey sausage, chopped apples, kale, and dried cranberries!
- Garlic Butter Shrimp With Zucchini Noodles – A healthy lunch or dinner option that’s ready to enjoy in 20 minutes!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges and win prizes!
Grilled Chicken Salad
- 1 chicken breast sliced into cutlets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces arugula or mixed salad greens
- 10 NatureSweet Cherubs halved
- 1 carrot grated
- 3 ounces pickled beets grated
- ¼ cup goat cheese
- fresh parsley optional garnish
- 10 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- ¼ cup fresh tarragon
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons garlic paste
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Rub chicken cutlets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook on the grill or in a grill pan over medium-high heat, flipping once, until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Transfer to a plate and let rest.
- In a large bowl, add the arugula, halved NatureSweet Cherubs, grated carrots, grated beets, and goat cheese.
- Top with grilled chicken and garnish with fresh parsley if desired. Serve with Green Goddess Dressing or dressing of choice
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- How Do I Store: If you’re meal prepping this recipe, I’d recommend making your dressing and chicken ahead of time, as well as grating your carrots and beets. Then store all of the components separately. Build your salad when you’re ready to enjoy it! Store the dressing in an airtight container or mason jar in the refrigerator. Use it up within 5 days! Then place the chicken in an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator as well. The chicken will remain safe to eat for 3 to 4 days. You’ll want to use up most of your produce within 2 to 3 days though for freshness.
- Can I Make The Dressing With Regular Plain Yogurt? You can, however, you may end up with a slightly different dressing consistency. Instead of the dressing being creamy it may turn out to be a bit more liquidy.
- How Can I Add More Protein? To really pack on the protein, you could add some sliced boiled eggs or nuts to this salad. I’d suggest grabbing either peanuts or almonds for the most protein-packed nut. Bacon would also be a delicious addition! Or you could simply just add in more chicken!
- Can I Use Pre-Cooked Frozen Chicken? Of course! While freshly grilled chicken is always best for taste, I totally understand the need to save on time. Just prepare the chicken as directed on the package and then allow it to rest. Afterward, place it on your salad and enjoy!
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don’t forget to share it with me on Instagram @sugarandsoulco and follow on Tiktok @sugarandsoulco and Pinterest @sugarandsoulco for more!
This recipe was made in partnership with NatureSweet Cherubs a brand that my family has enjoyed for years and wants to share with all of you.
Leave A Reply!