This Easy Peanut Butter Cheesecake is creamy and rich with a sweet graham cracker crust and a classic whipped cream topping.
It’s the first Thursday of the month which means it’s time for some PEANUT BUTTER! We love peanut butter in this house and this easy recipe is one of our favorites. Matt went on a geek trip with the guys last weekend and I had to make sure that I had something sweet waiting for all of them when they got back. It’s turned into a bit of a tradition and a little security that they’ll get him back to me in one piece.
Oh, by the way, this month’s ingredient was graham crackers. Since Matt is pretty much addicted to my graham cracker crust, I figured I’d start there. I built on that with a delicious and creamy peanut butter filling and finished it off with my Perfect Homemade Whipped Cream and chocolate shavings! Can you say YUM!
This dessert is so easy to whip up. You have to bake the crust, but the filling doesn’t have to be baked, it just needs to chill out for a bit <—– Don’t we all?
I’ll be making this again for Easter, I can’t resist! I need that sweet peanut butter goodness in my life again… like right now!
Keep scrolling to check out what my friends made with the secret ingredient this month and if you’re a blogger and want to join in on the peanut butter fun, you can join our Facebook Group and follow our Peanut Butter Bash board on Pinterest!
Easy Peanut Butter Cheesecake
If making a large cheesecake, use the following amounts:
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 oz. Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Confectioners Sugar
- Perfect Homemade Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Shavings or Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add graham crackers to a food processor until fine crumbs.
- Add in melted butter and pulse until well mixed.
- Stir in sugar and sprinkles.
- Add 1 tbsp of crust mix to each cavity or cupcake liner and press together.
- If you're making a big cheesecake, press crust into the bottom of a 9 in springform pan.
- Bake 7-10 minutes.
- Let cool to room temp.
- Whip heavy cream until light and fluffy and transfer to a medium bowl and put in the fridge.
- Whip together cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and peanut butter until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the whipped cream with a rubber spatula until well mixed.
- Add about 2-2.5 tbsp of filling to the cheesecake cavities/cupcake liners.
- If making a large cheesecake, pour into prepared crust.
- Use a spoon to work the filling in a circular manner until it evenly fills the pan/liner.
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings or sprinkles.
- Store in fridge until ready to serve.
Check out these past Peanut Butter Bash Recipes!