This Easy Raspberry Iced Tea recipe is a refreshingly sweet drink you’ll want to sip all summer long! Made with just 4 ingredients, you can have a large party pitcher ready with only 10 minutes of work.
It was one hot week in Maine last week and now that I’m in Florida on vacation, it’s even hotter, so thank goodness for the pool and the beach. But during these hot American summers, there’s one thing that cools me down like no other, a big ole’ glass of refreshing iced tea.
I don’t care which corner of this beautiful country you live in, there’s nothing quite like wrapping up the balmy weeks of summer with a pitcher of iced tea and watching team USA compete in the summer games in Rio. Which of the games are you most excited to watch?
Did you know you could win a trip to Colorado for a U.S. Olympic Training Camp Experience? How fun would that be? I always loved sports growing up, and Softball was my favorite. If I won a trip to the U.S. Olympic Training Camp Experience, I’d probably bring my mom since she’s the one who instilled my love for the game and sports in general in me at such a young age.
She’s also where I got my love for iced tea, after a game it was always raspberry iced tea and ice cream! Now, I love picking up my favorite bottled Gold Peak® Unsweetened Iced Tea at Shaw’s and adding a little wow factor with fun homemade fruit syrups. Raspberry Iced Tea is my absolute favorite and the produce at Shaw’s is always so fresh with a great selection, which is why I love shopping there. I love the crisp layers of black tea with the sweet tones of summer berries, it’s so refreshing.
This recipe was adapted from Passion for Savings.
Coca-Cola, P&G, Smuckers, Kelloggs, Hershey, and Chobani have sponsored a sweepstakes which will allow customers of Shaw’s a chance to win a U.S. Olympic Training Camp experience or other summer-themed prizes.
- Make a qualifying purchase at a participating store location before August 22, 2016.
- Be sure to save your receipt and upload it at www.cokeplaytowin.com/readyforgold by September 5, 2016, at 11:59 pm EST.
- The image must be clear and legible and must include the purchase date, showing the qualifying products that you purchased.
- Follow the links and instructions provided on the site to submit the registration form, including providing a valid home address. Note, P.O. Boxes are not permitted.
- You will also be required to select your local Shaw’s location.
- During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a qualifying purchase or uploading a receipt:
- Hand print your full name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), day/evening/cellular phone number (if any), email address, and date of birth on a 3″ x 5″ pieces of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Get Ready for Gold Sweepstakes – Sweeps Entry,” P.O. Box 5941, Department 825877, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5941
- You must also include your Division Prize Pool number on the outside of your envelope. Locate the name and number of the Division Prize Pool associated with your local store here.
20 GRAND PRIZE WINNERS will be selected to win an Olympic Training Camp Experience.
100 SILVER PRIZE WINNERS will be selected to win prize packs featuring a beach towel, beach ball, umbrella chair with cooler, and an Under Armour bag c/o P&G.
200 BRONZE PRIZE WINNERS will be selected to win prize packs featuring a soccer ball, waterproof Bluetooth speaker, and 20oz. bottle.
See official rules.
Although I have been compensated for this post, all opinions are my own.