This Easy Raspberry Iced Tea recipe is a refreshingly sweet drink you’ll want to sip all summer long! Made with just 4 ingredients, you can have a large party pitcher ready with only 10 minutes of work.
This Raspberry Iced Tea is the perfect way to cool off when the weather’s hot! And it was one hot week in Maine last week and now that I’m in Florida on vacation, it’s even hotter, so thank goodness for the pool and the beach. But during these hot American summers, there’s one thing that cools me down like no other, a big ole’ glass of refreshing iced tea.
She’s also where I got my love for iced tea, after a game it was always raspberry iced tea and ice cream! Now, I love picking up my favorite bottled Unsweetened Iced Tea and adding a little wow factor with fun homemade fruit syrups.
Raspberry Iced Tea is my absolute favorite and I love the crisp layers of black tea with the sweet tones of summer berries, it’s so refreshing.
Try these other delicious raspberry recipes!
- Easy Raspberry Filling
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
- Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
- Raspberry Champagne Slushies
Easy Raspberry Iced Tea
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 59 oz. Unsweetened Iced Tea
- Add sugar, water, and raspberries to a medium pot and heat on high heat until it comes to a boil, then reduce to medium heat for about 5 minutes, crushing the raspberries with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Turn off the heat, cover the pot, and let set for 30 minutes.
- Add Unsweetened Iced Tea and raspberry syrup to a large pitcher and serve over ice.
- Garnish with fresh berries if desired.
- I like pulp in my iced tea, but you can run the syrup through a fine strainer before adding it to the pitcher if you don’t want it.
- This recipe was adapted from Passion for Savings.