Raspberry Simple Syrup is a sweet and tasty mix-in for all your favorite drinks! Made with raspberries, water, and sugar, this easy recipe is bursting with flavor.
Why spend a small fortune on a craft cocktail or fancy coffeehouse beverage when you can make it at home? All you need is the right ingredients, like this Raspberry Drink Syrup!
Just like regular simple syrup but made with fresh raspberries! You’ll enjoy adding sweet-tart flavor to your favorite drinks all year long. Plus, it’s the perfect addition for mixing up my Clover Club Cocktail or Raspberry Lime Rickey!
- Granulated sugar – It provides sweetness and the base for a syrupy texture.
- Water – A little more liquid for a pourable, easy-to-stir consistency.
- Raspberries – You’ll love how this recipe tastes with fresh raspberries! However, you can use frozen raspberries, too.
How To Make Raspberry Simple Syrup:
- Simmer: Add the raspberries, water, and sugar to a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and continue to simmer over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Sit: Remove the from heat and allow it to cool to room temperature for about 1 hour.
- Separate: Run the mixture through a fine mesh strainer to separate the syrup from the barriers. Discard the extra berries (or serve them over ice cream – YUM!) and bottle up the simple syrup.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is raspberry simple syrup made of?
What can I make with it?
How long does it last?
Can you freeze flavored syrup?
What raspberry syrup does Starbucks use?
Note: If you’re looking for ice cream or pancake topping, try my Strawberry Sauce recipe instead. It’s thicker and can be made with any kind of berry!
More Raspberry Recipes
- Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing – Fresh, sweet, and savory.
- Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade – Delicious to sip on a hot day!
- Raspberry Champagne Slushies – This boozy drink is perfect for celebrations!
- Homemade Raspberry Iced Tea – You’ll love this refreshing thirst quencher.
- Easy Raspberry Filling – Put this jam-like filling in your favorite cakes and baked goods.
Raspberry Simple SyrupPin It For Later
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review. I love hearing from you!
Don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges!
Raspberry Simple Syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups raspberries
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium pot and bring to a boil over medium heat. Let the raspberries simmer until the sugar has dissolved and berries are soft and breaking up – about 10 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat and let it cool completely. About 1 hour.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer making sure to squeeze any excess juice from the raspberries. Transfer the syrup into a bottle or jar, using a funnel if needed.
- Store in an airtight bottle or jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.