Malibu Bay Breeze is a fruity, layered cocktail bursting with the best tropical flavors! Just one sip of this refreshing drink of coconut rum, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice will have you wishing you were on island time!
Colorful, boozy beach drinks are so fun to enjoy whether you’re soaking up rays on a tropical island or just recreating it at home with friends! My Fish Bowl Drink and Rum Punch are must-make drinks with bright splashes of color and flavor!
You Will Love This Malibu Bay Breeze Cocktail!
This Malibu Bay Breeze combines two popular island flavors of pineapple and coconut to really bring out the vacation vibes! All that will be missing is the sand under your feet and the ocean breeze combing through your hair!
What I love about this tasty cocktail is how easy and fun it is to whip up! With just one kind of liquor, a couple of juices, and garnishes, it makes a great drink for beginner bartenders!
Although if you do have more experience behind the bar, this isn’t a drink to skip over! After just one glass, you’ll find yourself making another and another until it becomes your new quick, go-to cocktail! I promise you’re really going to love the vibrant cranberry and pineapple mixed with coconut flavor!
Malibu Bay Breeze Ingredients
- Malibu coconut rum
- Pineapple juice
- Cranberry juice
- Lime slice (for garnish)
- Maraschino cherry (for garnish)
- Pineapple wedge (for garnish)
To mix up this delicious drink, you’ll need ice, Malibu coconut rum, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice. Slice up lime and pineapple for garnish, along with a maraschino cherry!
How To Make Malibu Bay Breeze
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Add rum and pineapple juice, then top with cranberry juice.
- Serve garnished with a lime slice, maraschino cherry, and pineapple wedge. Stir before enjoying.
Variations To Try!
- You could try swapping out pineapple juice for orange or grapefruit juice to switch up the tropical flavor!
- Exchange the cranberry juice in this recipe for my Cranberry Simple Syrup! I recommend using just 1oz of syrup to replace the 2oz of cranberry juice.
- Try another flavor of Malibu rum, such as pineapple, mango, or passion fruit!
Can I Use Cranberry Cocktail Juice For This Recipe?
For this recipe, I used 100% cranberry juice to help balance the sweetness. If you prefer a slightly sweeter drink, use cranberry cocktail juice!
Who says you can only enjoy fun, fruity drinks while on vacation? Keep another exciting, fruity rum drink in your hand to channel the sunshine even on the coldest of winter days!
- Pineapple Daiquiri – A fruity, frozen drink made in the blender!
- Rum Runner Cocktail – Made with banana, blackberry, orange, and pineapple flavors!
- Delicious Rum Punch – Uses three different rums to create a large batch perfect for parties!
- Blue Hawaiian – Serve this tasty, fruity drink frozen or on the rocks!
- Planters Punch Cocktail – Bursting with orange and pineapple juices with a splash of lime!
More Recipes from Sugar and Soul
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review. I love hearing from you!
Don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges!
Malibu Bay Breeze
- Fill a highball glass ¾ of the way with ice.
- Add in the rum and pineapple juice, then top with the cranberry juice.
- Serve with a lime slice, maraschino cherry, and pineapple wedge. Stir before enjoying.