Cream Cheese Pancakes put a tasty twist on a traditional breakfast favorite! They have a decadent flavor with a dense yet fluffy texture for a dish that the whole family will love.
Cream Cheese Pancakes
These light, fluffy Cream Cheese Pancakes are the scrumptious breakfast dish you need to start the New Year right!
That’s right, it’s the not-so-secret ingredient in Cream Cheese Pancakes, putting a delicious twist on everyone’s favorite breakfast dish.
How To Make Cream Cheese Pancakes:
These made-from-scratch pancakes are almost as easy to whip as the kind in a box.
They’re made with flour, baking powder, salt, milk, eggs, vanilla, a little sugar, and of course, cream cheese!
Whisk your dry ingredients together, then the wet ingredients together, then whisk everything together and pour batter into evenly measured circles in a pan or on a griddle; each disk will turn golden brown.
Yep, this Cream Cheese Pancakes recipe will make an Instagram-worthy pancake stack.
Better yet, they have a rich taste with a light texture that’s totally irresistible.
It’s like having dessert for breakfast, and trust me, your family will thank you!
How To Make Pancakes Fluffy:
- It is very important that you do not overmix your batter once you combine the dry and liquid ingredients together, you actually want to see some lumps, if you overmix it you’ll likely end up with chewy pancakes instead of fluffy ones.
- Let your batter rest for 5 minutes after mixing before you begin cooking. This lets the ingredients activate, leading to nice, fluffy, and delicious pancakes.
- To get all your pancakes the same size, use a measuring cup instead of pouring from the bowl into the pan.
Whether you’re making a big Sunday breakfast or hosting brunch, Cream Cheese Pancakes are always a crowd-pleasing hit.
These syrups look and taste gourmet and add a nice finishing touch, plus they’re so easy to make.
If you’re serving guests, they’ll definitely be impressed!
And sometimes, I like adding a dollop of homemade whipped cream, too.
You can even try this Cream Cheese Whipped Cream for more cream-cheesy goodness.
My other must-have for Cream Cheese Pancakes is fresh fruit.
Since this recipe is perfect for any time of year, I always choose whatever is in season.
Upgrade your powdered pancake mix with this simple and delicious Cream Cheese Pancake recipe!
They may even inspire a new breakfast tradition as you head into the New Year.
Are Cream Cheese Pancakes Healthy?
There’s a good chance that you found this recipe with a quick google search for Cream Cheese Pancakes and you might have been looking for the popular keto pancake recipe circling the web.
This is not it.
While I would not call these pancake unhealthy, they’re definitely not a health food or keto-friendly.
However, each pancake packs 5g of protein!
Can I Freeze Cream Cheese Pancakes?
You absolutely can and they make a great option for a quick breakfast!
- Once cooked and cooled, place wax paper between each pancake and stack together.
- Place inside a heavy-duty freezer bag and freeze.
To Reheat Frozen Pancakes:
- Microwave Method: Place the frozen pancakes on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave uncovered on high for about 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Conventional Oven Method: Place the frozen pancakes in a single layer on a cookie sheet and cover with foil. Bake in a 375°F oven for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until hot. (My preferred method).
- Use the frozen pancakes within 1 to 2 months for best quality.
Helpful Tools To Make This Pancake Recipe:
Cream Cheese Pancakes
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
More Delicious Breakfast Recipes:
- Coconut French Toast
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Cream Cheese Overnight French Toast
- Hashbrown Waffles
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can ask questions and see what’s new with Sugar & Soul! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #sugarandsoulco so I can see all the wonderful recipes YOU make from this site! You can also Subscribe to my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Cream Cheese Pancakes
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F and set a large baking pan to the side.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the cream cheese until smooth, then whisk in the eggs sugar and vanilla until smooth, then whisk in the milk until smooth.
- Whisk the cream cheese mixture into the flour mixture until well combined. Some lumps may remain in the batter, this is normal. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes, bubbles should begin to appear.
- Coat a large skillet or griddle with nonstick cooking spray and warm over medium heat. Portion out the batter with a 1/4 cup measuring cup to create evenly sized pancakes.
- Cook for about 2 minutes until the bottom of the pancake is golden brown and the top is bubbling, flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until the other side is golden brown.
- Transfer the pancakes to the baking sheet in the oven to keep warm and prevent them from getting soggy and continue cooking until the batter is gone.
- Serve with desired toppings such as maple syrup, fresh fruit, and whipped cream.
- Nutritional information is an estimate per pancake without toppings.