These White Hot Chocolate No Bake Cookies are so simple to make with butter, oatmeal, marshmallows, pudding, hot chocolate mix and more! They’re nut and gluten-free and Santa is sure to gobble them up!
My Mom always made brownies and no bake cookies when we were growing up. Santa usually got a nice mix of my Sugar Cookies and my Mom’s chocolate no bakes, he never complains!
Since learning how to make no bake cookies without peanut butter, I’ve had so much fun coming up with new flavors!
I decided to try my hand at another fast and easy no-bake cookie recipe that’s gluten and nut-free and perfect for the holidays!
Rolled Oats are one of my favorite things to work with for baking, there’s just something about them that adds great texture and takes me back to my 10-year-old self waiting for Santa to come.
A MILLION, ya hear!
I took these into work and they didn’t last long at all, plus everyone was asking for the recipe!
How To Make White Hot Chocolate No Bake Cookies
Step 1: Melt the butter, milk, and sugar in a large pot over medium-high heat and bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute and 45 seconds.
Step 2: Remove the mixture from heat and stir in the vanilla extract, pudding mix, cocoa mix, oats, and 3/4 cup of the baby marshmallows.
Step 3: Drop large spoonfuls onto wax paper, sprinkle with more baby marshmallows and sprinkles, and allow to cool and harden.
Because this recipe is no bake and takes minutes to make, it’s the perfect batch to whip up with the kiddos or just for yourself. Trust me, I could have eaten them all on my own, SO GOOD!
The sugary sweetness and flavors reminiscent of white hot chocolate make them a treat you’ll want to make over and over again for years to come.
They’ll definitely be getting made again before Christmas, that’s for sure! I mean, who doesn’t love a cookie recipe you can make from start to finish in less than 15 minutes! Alright, alright, so you want the recipe, now don’t you?
More Delicious No Bake Cookies Recipes:
- Irish Cream No Bake Cookies
- Nutella No Bake Cookies
- Pumpkin No Bake Cookies
- Cookie Butter No Bake Cookies
- Classic No Bake Cookies
Hot Chocolate No Bake CookiesPin It For Later
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Busy Family Recipes Facebook Community and share them there!
This post was originally published in December 2014 and was updated with new information and photos in October 2018.
White Hot Chocolate No Bake Cookies
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups salted butter
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3.9 oz pkg Instant White Chocolate Pudding Mix, dry
- 4 cups 1-Minute Oatmeal
- 3/4 cup White Hot Chocolate Powder Mix
- 1 cup mini dehydrated marshmallows, divided (you’ll find these in the cocoa section and a container with a flip lid)
- Melt the butter, milk, and sugar in a large pot over medium-high heat and bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute and 45 seconds.
- Remove the mixture from heat and stir in the vanilla extract, pudding mix, cocoa mix, oats, and 3/4 cup of the baby marshmallows.
- Drop large spoonfuls onto wax paper, sprinkle with more baby marshmallows and sprinkles, and allow to cool and harden.