No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Bars have an Oreo crust with a layer of Nutella that’s topped with a 3-ingredient creamy cheesecake layer! Prep this sweet treat in only 15 minutes!
Sweet, creamy hazelnut is in a delicious league that’s all it’s own! So much so that my love of Nutella doesn’t stop at these cheesecake bars. Instead, it goes on into Nutella Stuffed Cookies and Nutella Cake!
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Bars are an easy and sweet treat that you’ll find yourself making over and over again! A homemade Oreo crust is topped with Nutella and then finished off with a creamy cheesecake, making for an irresistible dessert!
This easy-to-make treat has been slightly adapted from a recipe I stumbled across on TikTok! Usually, family favorites are passed down from our grandmother’s kitchens but lately, the social media app is dishing out all sorts of crowd-pleasing recipes and ideas!
And I’m not mad about it! And you won’t be either when you discover that this cheesecake is ready to enjoy in less than two hours!
Most cheesecakes take a lot longer to set, but not this scrumptious no-bake gift from TikTok! Just simply combine 5 easy ingredients in only 15 minutes, chill it, and enjoy!
This No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Bas Recipe may be one of the easiest cheesecake recipes you ever make! It has three delicious layers, an Oreo crust topped with a Nutella layer, and then finished off with creamy cheesecake!
To make the Oreo crust you’ll need double stuff Oreo cookies. Once they’re processed into crumbs they combine with salted melted butter and the mixture is then pressed into the bottom of a pan.
The layer of Nutella is the easiest part! Simply take Nutella and melt it in the microwave until it becomes a smooth, pourable consistency.
Once the melted Nutella is spread out onto the crust you can begin working on the cream cheese layer! This is made with softened cream cheese, salted butter, and powdered sugar.
After all three layers have been placed in the pan you can add any toppings that you’d like! I like sprinkling on Oreo crumbs!
How To Make Oreo Nutella Cheesecake Bars
- Pulse the Oreos in a food processor until they turn to crumbs.
- Add the melted butter and process again until combined.
- Press the Oreo mixture onto the bottom of a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Melt the Nutella until it becomes smooth and pourable. Then spread it over the top of the Oreo crust and transfer the pan to the freezer.
- Beat the cream cheese with butter until smooth. Afterward, sift the powdered sugar in and beat again until creamy.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture evenly onto the layer of Nutella.
- Sprinkle Oreo crumbs over the cheesecake layer.
- Chill the finished Nutella Cheesecake Bars in the refrigerator before enjoying!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Should I Store These Cheesecake Bars?
Wrap the pan tightly with plastic wrap and place them in the refrigerator. Enjoy then for up to 5 days!
What Size Pan Is Best For This Recipe?
You’ll definitely only want to make these bars in an 8×8-inch pan. Anything else and the layers will be too thin!
Can I Use Regular Oreos For The Crust?
I find that Double Stuff Oreos work the best. The extra cream filling adds more sweetness and is a great adhesive when it’s combined with melted butter.
If you’re in a pinch though you could use regular Oreos! I’d just suggest using 210g of Oreos and additional butter along with a tablespoon or two of sugar. That will help even out the consistency and sweetness.
Why Do I Need To Freeze The Nutella Layer?
This simple step helps the layer firm up! Making it easier to spread the cream cheese layer on top of it without disturbing the Nutella too much.
Can I Use Low Fat Cream Cheese For The Cheesecake Filling?
For best taste, you’ll want to use full-fat cream cheese!
Oreo Nutella Cheesecakes Bars are a sweet treat that becomes an instant hit with everyone after only one bite! Slice into another cheesecake recipe that will be as much of a crowd-pleaser as this one is!
- Apple Cheesecake Crepes – The perfect decadent brunch choice to enjoy with friends!
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bars – An easy-to-serve dessert that has 4 delicious layers, preps in only 25 minutes!
- Easy Peanut Butter Cheesecake – Rich, creamy mini cheesecakes topped with fluffy whipped cream!
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake – Crustless cheesecake with a ‘burnt’ top that tastes like a heavily toasted marshmallow!
- Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake – Oreo crust filled with creamy chocolate cheesecake and finished off with smooth homemade ganache!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Busy Family Recipes Facebook Community and share them there!
Oreo Nutella Cheesecake Bars
- Food processor
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Hand mixer
- Rubber Spatula
- 14 Double Stuf Oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1½ cups Nutella melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons salted butter softened
- 1⅓ cup powdered sugar softened
- Add Oreos to a food processor and pulse to a crumb.
- Pour in the melted butter and process until combined.
- Transfer to an 8×8-inch baking pan lined with parchment paper and press down firmly to create the base.
- Melt the Nutella in the microwave for 30 seconds or until pourable. Pour the Nutella over the top of the Oreo crust and spread out with a rubber spatula. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Sift the powdered sugar into the cream cheese and butter mixture then beat until smooth and creamy. Spoon the mixture on top of the Nutella layer and spread out with a rubber spatula.
- Top with Oreo crumbs if desired and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- This recipe should only be made in an 8×8-inch pan, even a 9×9-inch will make the layers too thin.
- Double Stuf Oreos work best in this recipe because they add extra sweetness and the cream acts as an adhesive giving the perfect ratio when combined with the butter to make a nice crust. You can use regular Oreos in a pinch, you’ll need 210g of Oreos and you may have to add additional butter and a tablespoon or two of sugar to get the right consistency and sweetness.
- After freezing, the Nutella should be firm to the touch. The cream cheese layer is thick and soft and will take a little bit to smooth out and you don’t want to disturb the Nutella layer too much.
- Make sure to use full-fat cream cheese for best results.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don’t forget to share it with me on Instagram @sugarandsoulco and follow on Tiktok @sugarandsoulco and Pinterest @sugarandsoulco for more!
Adapted from FitWaffle.
Leave A Reply!