Strawberry Cheesecake Bars are made with a graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake, strawberry filling, and an oatmeal crumble topping! This easy-to-serve dessert is one everyone will love!
These Strawberry Cheesecake Bars are bursting with the best fresh strawberry flavor that will have your friends and family begging you to make them all summer long! That sweet graham cracker crust layered with rich cheesecake, fruity strawberry filling, and buttery oatmeal crumble makes for a dessert people will remember even long after summer has faded away!
What I Love Most About This Recipe!
- Quick & Easy Prep! Only 25 minutes of hands on prep is needed for these bars! Just press in the crust, spread out the cheesecake layer, cook the strawberry filling, and top it with the oatmeal crumble!
- Great Seasonal Flavor! Fresh strawberries load this dessert up with the best fruity seasonal flavor we all look forward to every year!
- Make Them Ahead! This is a great recipe for when you want to knock the dessert off your party prep to do list a day or two in advance!
- Pantry Staple Ingredients! Combine fresh strawberries with easy pantry ingredients and you’re left with a rich, decadent dessert that you’ll find yourself making over and over again!
- Grab & Go! No need for serving untesils or plates! These grab and go sqaures make serving dessert at gatherings a breeze!
This Strawberry Cheesecake Bar Recipe easily breaks down into four layers, the graham cracker crust, cheesecake, strawberry filling, and oatmeal crumble topping. Each has just a handful of easy ingredients!
The graham cracker crust is made of granulated sugar, salted butter, and graham cracker crumbs. Can only get your hands on graham crackers? No problem! Just use a food processor or rolling pin to turn them into crumbs.
The second layer is the creamy cheesecake! For this, you need cream cheese, granulated sugar, an egg, and vanilla extract.
Next is that delicious strawberry filling! This is made by cooking fresh strawberries, lemon juice, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and cornstarch together on the stovetop.
Completing these decadent crumble bars is the oatmeal crumble topping! Simply made by mixing old-fashioned oats, light brown sugar, salt, ground cinnamon, and unsalted butter together.
How To Make Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat the oven and prepare the baking pan by lining it with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a medium bowl, then add in the melted butter and mix until evenly combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake the crust.
- Beat together the cheesecake filling ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Cook the sliced strawberries and lemon juice in a saucepan until juice starts to form. Then combine the brown sugar and corntarch in a seperate bowl before stirring it into the cooking strawberry mixture.
- Combine the ingredients for the oatmeal crumb topping in a large bowl.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust evenly then top that layer with the strawberry sauce, and finish it off by sprinkling on the crumble topping.
- Bake the Strawberry Crumb Bars until the top is golden brown. Cool the bars on a wire rack then transfer them to the refrigerator to completely cool before slicing and serving!
Serve these delicious bars plain or with Cream Cheese Whipped Cream!
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Store
Keep any leftover Strawberry Bars in the refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days.
Can I Freeze These Cheesecake Bars?
Absolutely, they actually freeze really great! After the bars have cooled completely place them in the freezer uncovered for a few hours. Once they’re firm cover with aluminum foil and place in a heavy-duty freezer bag.
To enjoy the Strawberry Cheesecake Bars after they’ve been completely frozen just unwrap them and thaw at room temperature.
How Long Can I Leave These Strawberry Bars Out At Room Temperature?
The bars should be put back in the refrigerator after being out at room temperature for two hours.
Can I Use Cooking Spray On The Pan Instead Of Using Parchment Paper?
Yes, you can! Parchment paper just makes it really easy to remove the bars after they’ve been sliced for serving but the non-stick cooking spray is the next best choice.
Strawberry Cheesecake bars will be an instant hit with everyone that tries them! Here are more great cheesecake recipes to share and enjoy!
- Cranberry Cheesecake Bars – Layers of shortbread, cheesecake, cranberry topping, and oatmeal crumble combine for a delicious easy to serve dessert!
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake – Prep this easy dessert in just 30 minutes for a treat everyone will love!
- Caramel Pear Cheesecake Bars – A shortbread crust is layered with creamy cheesecake, homemade pear filling and then finished off with an oatmeal crumble!
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake – Made with a sweet graham cracker crust and a rich 4 ingredient peanut butter cheesecake filling!
- Best Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars – This irristable dessert is prepped in just 15 minutes and is bursting with the best seasonal flavors!
- Cherry Cheesecake Cookies – Made with just a handful of ingredients, but you’d never know it!
Strawberry Cheesecake BarsPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Busy Family Recipes Facebook Community and share them there!
Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9×9-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a medium bowl and make a small well. Pour the melted butter in the well and mix until evenly combined.
- Transfer the crust mixture to the prepared baking pan and gently press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, beat together the cheesecake ingredients in a medium bowl until smooth and creamy and set aside.
- Add the strawberries, lemon juice, and vanilla to a medium saucepan and cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes until the strawberries are bursting and juice has started to form.
- In a separate bowl, combine the brown sugar and cornstarch. Then stir it into the strawberry mixture and cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Once the mixture has thickened and resembles pie filling, remove from heat.
- Make the oatmeal crumble by combining all of the ingredients in a large bowl and use a pastry cutter or your fingers to mix the ingredients together, squishing the cubes of butter and creating a coarse crumble.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the baked crust and spread out evenly. Top the cheesecake mixture with the strawberry sauce. Top the strawberries with the crumble topping.
- Bake the cheesecake bars for 50 to 70 minutes, until the top of the crumble is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool in pan on a wire rack for 30 to 60 minutes. Transfer to the refrigerator to cool for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight, before slicing into squares.
- Lining your baking pan with parchment paper makes it really easy to remove the bars from the pan for slicing after they’ve chilled. If you don’t have parchment paper, you can spray the pan with cooking spray and serve them right from the baking dish.
- After 2 hours at room temperature, the bars should be put back in the refrigerator.
- Shelf Life: Enjoy chilled leftovers for 3 to 4 days after making!
- To Freeze: This recipe freezes great! Once the bars are completely cooled, place them in the freezer, uncovered, for a few hours. When they’re firm, cover with aluminum foil and place in a heavy-duty freezer bag. When you’re ready to eat them, unwrap them completely while still frozen, otherwise, the cheesecake will stick to the foil. Thaw at room temperature. You can choose to freeze them sliced or whole.