This No-Bake Oreo Cheese Cake has an Oreo cookie crust, creamy cheesecake filling loaded with crushed Oreos then topped with ganache! Prep this easy no-bake dessert in just 30 minutes!
Oreos are phenomenal by themselves or even dipped in ice-cold milk but put them in a dessert and you’ll easily win everyone over! Grab another yummy Oreo recipe to try like my Easy Oreo Poke Cake or Marshmallow Oreo Treats!
If you love Oreos, this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is an amazingly rich and indulgent dessert that’s super easy to make! It starts with a homemade crushed Oreo cookie crust that’s then filled with a thick and creamy Oreo cheesecake filling!
It gets finished off with a smooth Chocolate Ganache, Perfect Homemade Whipped Cream, and more Oreos! If you’re thinking it sounds like you’ll still need that glass of ice-cold milk with this Oreo dessert, you’d be right!
After all, what else washes Oreos down better than milk?!
5 Reasons Why I Love This Recipe!
- No-Bake Dessert! There’s no need to turn on the oven with this recipe! Keep your kitchen cool while whipping up something just as tasty as a baked treat!
- Quick To Make! Only a quick 30 minutes to prep this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake!
- Loaded With Real Oreos! From the crust to the filling, and topping you’ll find every bite is overflowing with Oreo pieces and flavor!
- Make-Ahead! Make this the night before or morning of! This lets you check dessert off the to-do list when you’re planning to have friends or family over!
- Toppings! You know I couldn’t just leave the cheesecake bare! The chocolate ganache, whipped cream, and Oreos cover the cheesecake up to bring it to another level of incredible indulgence!
For the crust of this Oreo Cheesecake, you’ll need Oreos, melted butter, and salt (optional). I find getting a party-size package of Oreos gives me just what I need for the crust and filling with leftovers to add to the top!
The crust then gets covered with rich homemade Oreo cheesecake filling! This is made using full-fat cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, salt, cool whip, and crushed Oreos.
Once the filling has made its way into the crust you can whip up that chocolaty smooth ganache by whisking together warmed semi-sweet chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream. This topping is an optional step but one that really takes this delicious Oreo cheesecake to the next level!
Top with whipped cream and more crushed Oreos before serving!
How To Make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Pulse Oreos in the food processor until fine crumbs form then add in the melted butter and salt. Pulse again to combine.
- Press the crust mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 10-inch springform pan.
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and salt until light and fluffy using a stand mixer or electric mixer.
- Fold in the cool whip and crushed Oreos then mix until combined. The filling will have a grayish tint to it.
- Spread the filling out onto the oreo cookie crust evenly and gently.
- Add the heavy cream and chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Whisk together the ganache and microwave an additional 15 seconds, if needed, for the chocolate to fully melt. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Pour the cooled ganache over the top of the cheesecake. Then refrigerate before slicing and serving.
- Top with whipped topping and Oreos, if desired!
How To Store
Store any leftover Oreo Cheesecake in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Enjoy within 3 days!
How Can I Add More Cookie Flavor To This Recipe?
If you prefer a strong cookie flavor just add up to 5 additional Oreos when you’re making the cheesecake filling!
Why Does The Crust Call For Salt?
Adding salt to the Oreo crust really balances out the sweetness while also adding lots of flavor! Feel free to leave the salt out if you’d like.
Do I Have To Bring The Crust Up The Sides Of The Cheesecake?
Not at all, if you prefer a crust that doesn’t go all the way up the sides you can simply reduce the crust! To do so reduce to 20 Oreos, 4 tablespoons butter, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt then just press the crust mixture into the bottom of the pan.
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is a deliciously fun way to enjoy everyone’s favorite cookie! Try another Oreo recipe that will sure to be another crowd pleaser!
- Easy Oreo Chocolate Truffles – Oreo crumbs, chocolate chips, milk, cream, and cocoa powder dipped in chocolate take just 20 minutes of prep!
- Oreo Pudding Cookies – Perfectly soft and chewy cookies ready in under 25 minutes!
- Oreo Magic Bars (7 Layer Bars) – Refrigerated cookie dough piled with oreo cookies, chocolate chunks, coconut, nuts, and M&M’s for an easy dessert that’s great for sharing!
- Golden Oreo Cupcakes – Yellow cupcakes with a golden oreo base topped with vanilla cream frosting and mini golden Oreos!
- Easy Peppermint Oreo Balls – An indulgent minty twist on the classic oreo truffles recipe with a prep time of just 30 minutes!
No-Bake Oreo CheesecakePin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos!
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- ⅔ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Add the 28 Oreos for the crust to a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form. Add in the melted butter and salt and pulse until combined.
- Transfer the crust mixture to a 10-inch springform pan and press evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. I find that a flat bottomed and sided drinking glass helps with this.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and salt until light and fluffy.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and fold in the cool whip followed by the crushed Oreos and mix until combined and hardly any white streaks remain. The mixture will have a grayish tint to it.
- Transfer the filling to the crust and spread out evenly and gently.
- Add the chocolate chips and heavy cream to a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds, whisk together the ganache, microwaving for an additional 15 seconds, if needed for the chocolate to fully melt. Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Pour the cooled ganache over the top of the cheesecake filling then refrigerate for at least 6 hours before slicing and serving.
- Top with whipped cream and Oreos for garnish, if desired.
- Up to 5 additional Oreos can be added to the filling if you want a stronger cookie flavor in the filling.
- If you prefer a crust that doesn’t go all the way up the sides of the cheesecake you can reduce the crust to 20 Oreos, 4 tablespoons butter, and ¼ teaspoon salt and just press it into the bottom of the pan.
- To make it in a 9-inch pie dish, use the crust ratio just mentioned above and cut the filling ingredients in half (using 7 to 10 Oreos in the filling). Ganache measurements would stay the same.
- Store in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for up to 3 days. The crust will soften quite a bit after the first 36 hours.
- I like to add salt to my Oreo crusts because I really think it cuts the sweetness but also adds a lot of flavor, but it’s completely optional.
- Only full-fat cream cheese should be used in this recipe.