These Oreo Pudding Cookies are so soft and tasty!
I’ve been on several road/day trips this summer, probably more than any other summer since I got responsibilities like a mortgage and a dog. This year Matt and I have ventured around Scotland and Maine, gone to Quebec, and hit up Salem. We’ve traveled by ourselves and with friends and family. Needless to say, I’ve learned a lot about what to do and what not to do when you’re on the road.
First things first, if you’re able, bring some homemade baked goods with you. Trust me, by day three when all you want is your own bed, these will be a real comfort (if they last that long). I would recommend treats like these Oreo Pudding Cookies. The pudding helps to keep them soft for days on end and they won’t melt like a regular chocolate chip cookie.
Oreo Pudding Cookies & Road Trip Tips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together until smooth.
- Add pudding, eggs, additional egg yolk and vanilla. Beat for about one minute on medium speed.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients a little at a time and mix until combined.
- Fold in Oreo pieces.
- Scoop 1½ tablespoon sized scoops onto prepared baking sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Cool on pan for a couple of minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.