Super easy recipe – These Marshmallow Oreo Treats are a gooey, chocolaty, no-bake treat made with just 3-ingredients! This dessert has tons of sweet marshmallows and cookies ‘n cream flavor!
Marshmallow Oreo Treats are a combination of two of your favorite sweet treats! Everyone will love this simple and sticky dessert and you’ll love how quick it is to make – only 10 minutes of prep and cooking!
This sweet and easy dessert is made with just three ingredients!
What Are They Made With?
- Butter – The base of the recipe that helps bond and add flavor – make sure to use salted butter for best results!
- Marshmallows – Once melted, this sticky goodness helps bind everything together!
- Oreos – The heart and soul of the dish! Try different Oreo flavors to mix it up!
How To Make Marshmallow Oreo Treats
My favorite thing about this recipe is that it only tables about 10 minutes to whip up, then it just has to sit for about an hour before slicing and enjoying!
- Prep: As with most stove-top “no-bake” treats, you’re going to want to move fast. So I highly recommend you measure out all of your ingredients beforehand and crush your Oreos so they are ready to go when you need them! You’ll also want to prep your pan!
- Melt: The butter and marshmallow get melted together in a large pot until smooth. Make sure that your reserve some of the mini marshmallows for the end.
- Mix: Once the marshmallows and butter have melted, remove from heat and add in the crushed Oreos and remaining marshmallows and stir to combine. I like to reserve a couple of tablespoons of crush Oreos to sprinkle over the top of the mixture after it goes in the pan.
- Shape: Add the mixture to your prepared baking pan that’s been lined with parchment paper and use greased hands or another sheet of parchment paper to gently press the mixture into the pan.
- Cool: Allow the treats to cool for at least 1 hour before cutting for best results.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Do They Last?
How To Serve Them
Can I Make Them Vegan?
Why Are My Oreo Treats Hard?
More No-Bake Recipes
Marshmallow Oreo TreatsPin It For Later
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review. I love hearing from you!
Don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges!
Marshmallow Oreo Treats
- Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add Oreos to a large ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to crush them, set aside.
- In a large pot, melt the butter and 8 cups of the marshmallows over low heat until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add the crushed Oreos and the marshmallows to the pot and stir until evenly coated.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and use greased hands or another sheet of parchment paper to gently press the mixture into the pan. Don't pretty too hard or the treats will be tough.
- Allow them to sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour before slicing.
How Long Do They Last? They will last up to 5 days in an airtight container at room temperature. You can also store them in the freezer for up to 6 months.
How To Serve Them: Enjoy them as you would a Rice Krispies Treat! However, since these are made with Oreos, they are also really delicious when dipped in milk!
Can I Make Them Vegan? While Oreos are a popular vegan treat, the butter and marshmallows are not. And this recipe has not been tested with vegan butter or marshmallow substitutes.
Why Are My Oreo Treats Hard? Likely you either cooked them over too high a heat or you pressed them into the pan too hard.