Looking for a tempting dessert that’s super easy? You’ve got to make these Peanut Butter Slutty Brownies! You’ll drool over the layers of Oreos, Peanut Butter Cookie, and Fudge Brownies!
This *lazy* recipe includes just three store-bought ingredients which means anyone can make them! You’ll be pulling these cookie brownies with Oreos out of the oven in less than an hour!
Yeah, okay, so I don’t love the name, but that’s what my friends (and most people) have always called them. The first time I had Slutty Brownies was in high school and as teens, we loved how easy they were to make because you only need a few ingredients and ZERO skills! Woot!
They’re a really delicious dessert made with three layers: Cookie, Oreo, and Brownie. Not to be confused with a Brookie where the brownie batter and cookie dough is swirled together, these layers are distinct!
I’m not sure where they first originated. Maybe word of mouth? Since the first time I had them in 2007, recipes weren’t so widely shared on the internet. But by now many have shared their twists on this seductive recipe, so here’s mine!
🍫 What Are They Made With?
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough: This layer makes up the bottom layer of the brownies and provides a sturdy foundation for the bars. Grab a package of Reese’s (or another brand) premade dough out of the refrigerated section at your local grocery store. You could also use a homemade dough if you prefer!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Oreos: Normally slutty brownies are made with classic Oreos, but this flavor is THE BEST flavor Oreo has ever come out with! I love the graham cracker cookies and the filling is super yummy! If you want you could also use the regular Peanut Butter Oreos.
Fudge Brownies: The top layer is gooey and delicious and the ultimate cure for any sugar or chocolate craving: the brownies! I prefer to use a store-bought brownie mix for the brownie layer in this recipe to keep it simple, but you could use a homemade recipe too!
👩🍳 How To Make Slutty Brownies
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a square baking dish with parchment paper and add the peanut butter cookie dough to the bottom of the pan. Use your hands to gently press and spread the dough out so it fills the baking pan.
Step 2: Place the Oreos on top of the cookie dough, pressing in slightly. You should fit at least 16 Oreos in your pan.
Step 3: Prepare your brownie batter according to the box or recipe directions in a mixing bowl and spread it out over the top of the Oreos and cookies dough until completely covered. Bake until done.
See! Weren’t those ridiculously easy to make? Now it’s time to indulge!
🔪 How To Cut Them
Normally, I would recommend my plastic knife trick for cutting warm brownies. But because of the Oreos, that trick won’t work. It’s best to allow these to cool completely and use a large sharp knife if you want clean cuts. Then if you want them warm, simply pop one in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds.
You can, of course, enjoy them straight out of the oven if you want to, they just won’t have super clean cuts because the brownie tends to stick to metal. However, you can run the knife under hot water and then wipe it down before cutting and this will help with the sticking. Wiping the knife off between each cut will help too!
🍨 How To Serve:
I highly recommend serving them warm and topping them with ice cream, hot fudge, and peanut butter sauce! But they’re delicious all on their own too! You could even top it with chopped peanut butter cups – YUM!
🗓️ How To Store:
Keep them in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days or freeze them for up to 3 months after baking.
More Brownie Recipes
- Hazelnut Brownies – Made with just 4 ingredients!
- Twix Caramel Brownies – Cake like and delicious!
- Olive Oil Brownies – So flavorful!
- Brownie Cookies – One of my most popular recipes!
- Brownie Pie – The best of both worlds!
Peanut Butter Slutty BrowniesPin It For Later
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review. I love hearing from you!
Don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges!
Peanut Butter Slutty Brownies
- 1 (16 oz) package Pillsbury Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie Dough 24 count cookies
- 16 Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Oreos1
- 1 (18 oz) box Brownie Mix plus ingredients list on the package
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9×9-inch or 10×10-inch sqaure baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unwrap the cookie dough and use your hands to gently press and spread the dough into the bottom of the baking dish so it completely covers.
- Arrange the Oreos on top of the cookie dough layer, pressing each one gently into the dough.
- Prepare the brownie batter according to the package directions (including ingredients) and spread it over the top of the Oreos and cookie dough, making sure to fully cover.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. The brownies should ahve a nice flaky film on top and a toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow brownies to cool completely in the pan before removing and slicing.2,3
- Regular Peanut Butter Oreos may also be used, but I highly recommend using the Peanut Butter Pie just because I think they’re the best!
- How To Cut: It’s best to allow these to cool completely and use a large sharp knife if you want clean cuts. Then if you want them warm, simply pop one in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds. You can, of course, enjoy them straight out of the pan if you want to, they just won’t have super clean cuts because the brownie tends to stick to metal. However, you can run the knife under hot water and then wipe it down before cutting and this will help with the sticking. Wiping the knife off between each cut will help too!
- Shelf Life: Keep them in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days or freeze them for up to 3 months after baking.