These classic Fudge Brownies are loaded with rich, deep, chocolate flavor and have a crisp top and fudgy center and are sure to be loved by everyone!
These fudge brownies are so good! I’d say I’ve never met a brownie I didn’t like, but I’d be totally lying.
If it’s more cake than fudge, I’m really not interested. And while I feel like brownies can never really be too fudgy, sometimes the best brownies are that perfect in between.
And what I really mean is that they’re super rich and fudgy but you can actually pick one up without it falling apart. 😉
These brownies are just that.
They’re rich, chocolatey, fudgy brownies, but they hold their own.
They have that deliciously perfect crisp on the top with a chewy center that’s loaded with mini chocolate chips.
These brownies are made with both brown and granulated sugar for an extra depth of flavor.
And it’s important to use a high-quality cocoa for rich chocolate fudge brownies.
It is very important that you DO NOT cook this recipe in an 8×8 or 9×9-inch baking dish, as the brownies may never fully cook that way.
Use a 9×13-inch pan for best results, the brownies will still be pretty thick.
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! I’ve also created a fun group on Facebook and I’d love for you to join in! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE. You can also Subscribe to my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Add melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla to a large bowl and beat with a hand mixer or in a stand mixer until well combined.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and cocoa powder until combined. Add to wet ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until a toothpick comes clean from the center. Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan on a cooling rack.