These classic Fudge Brownies are loaded with rich, deep, chocolate flavor and have a crisp top and fudgy center and are sure to be loved by everyone!
These fudge brownies are so good! I’d say I’ve never met a brownie I didn’t like, but I’d be totally lying.
If it’s more cake than fudge, I’m really not interested. And while I feel like brownies can never really be too fudgy, sometimes the best brownies are that perfect in between.
And what I really mean is that they’re super rich and fudgy but you can actually pick one up without it falling apart. 😉
These brownies are just that.
They’re rich, chocolatey, fudgy brownies, but they hold their own.
They have that deliciously perfect crisp on the top with a chewy center that’s loaded with mini chocolate chips.
These brownies are made with both brown and granulated sugar for an extra depth of flavor.
And it’s important to use a high-quality cocoa for rich chocolate fudge brownies.
It is very important that you DO NOT cook this recipe in an 8×8 or 9×9-inch baking dish, as the brownies may never fully cook that way.
Use a 9×13-inch pan for best results, the brownies will still be pretty thick.
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can ask questions and see what’s new with Sugar & Soul! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #sugarandsoulco so I can see all the wonderful recipes YOU make from this site! You can also Subscribe to my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Add melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla to a large bowl and beat with a hand mixer or in a stand mixer until well combined.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and cocoa powder until combined. Add to wet ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until a toothpick comes clean from the center. Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan on a cooling rack.