This Easy Oreo Poke Cake is so simple to make! A rich chocolate cake loaded with Oreo pieces and drenched in chocolate syrup with a cookies and cream frosting!
This Oreo Poke Cake is a delicious and chocolaty dessert the whole family will love! Loaded with pieces of Oreo cookies and topped with a delicious and fluffy cookies and cream frosting!
Easy Oreo Poke Cake
PIN IT TO YOUR dessert BOARD ON PINTEREST!
FOLLOW SUGAR & SOUL ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES!
A deliciously rich chocolate cake with Oreo pieces baked in that’s been drenched in chocolate syrup and topped with an Oreo cookies and cream frosting… who could resist! This cake comes together so easily and since there’s no need for getting fancy, you can leave it right in the pan for everything! This makes it easy to take to parties or pack away once everyone has gotten their piece!
More delicious poke cake recipes:
Oreo Poke Cake
- 1 Box Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 3.9 oz. Package Jell-O Instant Chocolate Fudge Pudding Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup Oreos crushed
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- Preheat Oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients, EXCEPT chocolate syrup, until combined and pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch cake pan. Spread the cake batter out evenly and to the edges.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until fork comes clean from center. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely in the pan. Poke holes in the cake and drizzle with the chocolate syrup.
- Whip heavy cream, pudding mix, and confectioners' sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Spread out over the cooled cake, reserving about 1 1/2 cups of the frosting. Sprinkle the crushed Oreos over the top of the frosting. Pipe little peaks on the cake with remaining frosting and add a mini Oreo to each one. Slice and serve.