This Buddy The Elf Christmas Dip is an easy 5 ingredient dessert dip that’s made with cream cheese, fluff, powdered sugar, maple syrup, mini marshmallows, and holiday sprinkles! In only 20 minutes you’ll be eating just like everyone’s favorite elf!
Buddy The Elf Christmas Dip is a must-make dessert dip to enjoy this holiday season! Made with cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, powdered sugar, and maple syrup it’s sure to pack the perfect sugar rush that Buddy himself would even eat up!
Isn’t Elf one of everyone’s favorite Christmas movies?! At our house, it’s always one of the first movies of the holiday season that the kids ask to watch. So, it got me thinking why not make a fun sweet cream cheese dip?!
What I came up with is a 20-minute dip that’s filled with Buddys favorite foods! This cheese ball will bring huge smiles to all the kids while packing the perfect sugar rush for the holidays!
Pair this Christmas Dip with your favorite cookies, graham crackers, and pretzels! Then watch the magic begin as your kids take on a sugar rush that’ll give them as much energy that Buddy had when he decorated the department store for Santas arrival!
Have your kids throw on their Christmas jammies while you whip up this Buddy The Elf Christmas Dip Recipe! By the time they’re done and have the movie all cued up you’ll be ready to stroll into the living room with this sweet treat!
The base of this dip is made with cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, powdered sugar, and 100% pure maple syrup. After those ingredients are beaten together mini marshmallows and red and green sprinkles get carefully folded in.
Though when it comes to the mix-ins you can really have some fun! Add in mini M&Ms, mini chocolate chips, or any Christmas candy your family enjoys!
Then if you remember, Buddy makes spaghetti for breakfast! So for a fun, festive presentation, you can use chow mein noodles to give that spaghetti look.
All I do is place the dip in the center of a large platter. Then I add chow mein noodles around the edge along with a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips!
How To Make This Buddy The Elf Christmas Dip
Step 1: Beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, marshmallow fluff, and maple syrup together until fluffy.
Step 2: Fold in the mini marshmallows and sprinkles with a rubber spatula.
Step 3: Serve with cookies and pretzels. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Store This Christmas Dip?
You can store it in the refrigerator in an airtight sealed container. Enjoy the leftovers within 2 days!
What Can I Use Instead Of Maple Syrup?
Maple syrup can easily be replaced with 2 teaspoons of maple extract.
Can I Make This Dip Ahead Of Time?
The mini marshmallows tend to get really soft after a while. So with that in mind, I wouldn’t recommend making this dip more than 24 hours ahead of time.
Everyone loves a fun and festive dessert that’s also incredibly delicious like this Buddy The Elf Snowball! Grab another fun dessert recipe that’s sure to get eaten up as fast as this one!
- Brownie Christmas Trees – Made with a boxed brownie mix, storebought frosting, sprinkles, and candy canes!
- Melted Snowman Cookies – Homemade cookies that use royal icing, marshmallows, and candy to dress them up as snowmen!
- No Bake Christmas Krispie Treats – Everyones favorite Krispie Treats get filled with holiday spirit using festive sprinkles and candy!
- Easy Christmas Tree Cupcakes – An easy treat that’s ready in under an hour, perfect for any holiday gathering!
- Classic Christmas Sugar Cookies – Continue the family tradition of decorating sugar cookies using this easy and delicious recipe!
Buddy The Elf Christmas DipPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Busy Family Recipes Facebook Community and share them there!
Buddy the Elf Christmas Dip
- Graham crackers
- Pretzel rods
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, marshmallow fluff, and maple syrup. Beat with an electric mixer until mixed evenly and fluffy.
- Fold in mini marshmallows, red and green sprinkles.
- For a cheese ball-like option: Add chow mein noodles around the edge of a large plate along with the mini chocolate chips, place cream cheese ball in the center. Chill for 1 hour or until you are ready to serve.
- This recipe makes about 4 cups of dip and each serving is about 1/4 cup.
- How Do I Store This Christmas Dip? You can store it in the refrigerator in an airtight sealed container. Enjoy the leftovers within 2 days!
- What Can I Use Instead Of Maple Syrup? Maple syrup can easily be replaced with 2 teaspoons of maple extract.
- Can I Make This Dip Ahead Of Time? The mini marshmallows tend to get really soft after a while. So with that in mind, I wouldn’t recommend making this dip more than 24 hours ahead of time.