- 1 cup 2 sticks Unsalted Butter (room temp)
- 4-5 cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 1 cup French Vanilla Cappuccino Powder
- 2 tsp Coffee Extract
- 4-5 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1/8 cup Instant Espresso Grounds
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line cupcake pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer and beat until combined.
- Fill cupcake liners 1/2 - 2/3 full.
- Reduce heat to 375 F.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until toothpick comes clean.
- Remove from oven and transfer cupcakes to cooling racks to finish cooling.
- Cream butter in a stand mixer or use a hand held mixer.
- Add confectioners' sugar a 1/2 cup at a time until combined.
- Add in french vanilla cappuccino powder and coffee extract.
- Add in heavy cream a tbsp at a time until you reach desired consistency.
- Transfer to a piping bag or decorator tool and frost cooled cupcakes.
- Sprinkle the top of the frosting with a little instant espresso powder.