Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Vanilla Creme
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup Instant Vanilla Pudding Powder
- 1 - 1.2 oz. Package of Freeze Dried Raspberry
- 1/2 cup Confectioners' Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line cupcake pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer and beat until combined.
- Fill cupcake liners 1/2 - 3/4 full.
- Reduce heat to 325 F.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes until toothpick comes clean.
- Remove from oven and transfer cupcakes to cooling racks to finish cooling.
- Add freeze dried raspberries to a food processor and blend until you have a fine dust.
- Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer or large bowl and whip until frosting is light and fluffy.
- Use a bag or decorator tool to pipe frosting on cooled cupcakes.
- Serve immediately for best taste.
At least in my house anyway!