This Beermosa is made using your favorite wheat beer and orange juice to create the perfect drink everyone will love sipping on at brunch!
For more fun beer cocktails try my easy-to-make Corona Sunrise (Viral TikTok Cocktail) or large batch Beer Margarita!
This Beermosa swaps out the champagne for wheat ale beer for a fun spinoff from classic Mimosa’s! Don’t worry, you still get that fizzy, bubbly effect that we all love sipping on at brunch!
But if you’re partial to champagne-based Mimosas this super popular Hawaiian Mimosa (Viral Tiktok Recipe) is the one for you!
Why I Love This Recipe!
- Quick! In just 2 minutes or less, you’ll be sipping on a refreshing Beer Mimosa!
- Dress It Up Or Down! Feeling fancy? Enjoy it from a champagne glass! Serving Beermosas to the guys? Pour them in pint glasses!
- Refreshing Citrus Flavor! Between the Belgian-style beer and orange juice, this Beer Mimosa is overflowing with refreshing citrusy flavor!
- Perfect For Brunch! What goes better with brunch than orange juice?! This drink will pair wonderfully with all the yummy brunch food you serve with it!
This Beermosa recipe uses only 2 ingredients to quickly deliver drinks to all of your guests in no time! To make up a few drinks just grab:
- Orange Juice – Fresh squeezed orange juice tastes best! But feel free to grab your favorite store-bought juice as well!
- Beer – For a good Beermosa, I recommend using a beer that has citrus notes like wheat beer or Belgian-style ales. I used Allagash White but Blue Moon would also work and is easier to find!
- Orange Slices – Optional garnish to hang off your drink!
Since this drink has minimal ingredients and is quick to whip up it leaves you plenty of time to prepare brunch! Serve up a hearty plate of Breakfast Steak and Eggs with Homefries or some deliciously sweet Easy Cinnamon Rolls (No Yeast!) alongside these Beermosas!
How To Make A Beermosa
- Pour orange juice into a champagne flute or pint glass.
- Top with wheat beer.
- Garnish with orange slices and enjoy!
Can I Use Craft Beer For This Recipe?
You sure can! Head over to your local brewery and grab a couple of their craft beers to try with this recipe!
How Can I Make My Beermosa Stronger?
You can add in a splash, or as much as you’d like, of an orange liqueur such as triple sec.
Can I Make A Beermosa With Other Types Of Orange Juice?
Absolutely! Try other flavors of orange juice like Blood Orange Juice or even Orange Strawberry Banana for a delicious variation to this Beermosa!
Let’s face it, sometimes our brunch cocktails can turn into a bit of day drinking! When that’s the case, you want to be sure you’ve got a Drink Recipe that’s delicious enough to enjoy all day long! Check out more cocktail recipes that I think will fit the bill!
- Easy Orange Pomegranate Mimosa – Sip on this fruity drink that’s made with pomegranate juice, orange juice, and prosecco!
- Best Bloody Mary – Traditional elements such a tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, lime, and vodka mix with a couple of “secret ingredients” to kick this drink up a notch!
- Breakfast Martini – A sweet yet citrusy cocktail garnished with wedges of cinnamon toast!
- Cocoa Puffs White Russian Cocktail – A fun drink that’s made of Kahlua, vodka, cream, and cocoa puffs!
- Cranberry Orange Mimosa – Cranberry juice, orange juice, and champagne collide for a fruity drink everyone will love!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges and win prizes!
- 4 ounces orange juice chilled
- 6 ounces Belgian wheat beer chilled
- Pour orange juice into a glass.
- Top with beer and serve.
- I used Allagash White, but Blue Moon is another popular option for making Beermosas and is more widely available.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don’t forget to share it with me on Instagram @sugarandsoulco and follow on Tiktok @sugarandsoulco and Pinterest @sugarandsoulco for more!
Leave A Reply!