This Hawaiian Mimosa is made with prosecco, coconut rum, pineapple juice, and grenadine. It’s light, sweet, fruity, and downright delicious – no wonder it’s gone viral on TikTok!
This fun and flirty cocktail recipe it a yummy twist on a classic mimosa and perfect for summer brunch!
Could this Hawaiian Mimosa recipe be the next big thing? Even bigger than the TikTok viral Corona Sunrise? I think just maybe, if only because it’s easier to make and even more delicious, in my opinion!
The delicious blend of coconut and pineapple and sweetened and enhanced by the prosecco and grenadine and will have you dreaming of a trip to the Hawaiian Islands!
Why You Should Make This Recipe
- Easy – This mimosa recipe is made with just 4 ingredients and doesn’t even require a cocktail shaker making it a simple drink to build for Sunday brunch or even at bridal showers.
- Delicious – Your taste buds are going to go crazy for the smooth blend of pineapple and coconut with a hint of grenadine and a bit of bubbly.
- Pretty – Want a pretty drink? This one definitely fits the bill! The grenadine adds a layer of red while the pineapple sits on top. Want a smaller red layer? Add less grenadine – it’s that simple!
- Trendy – This recipe has over 3.5 million views on TikTok and pretty much everyone who makes it loves it! So go make this drink ASAP before the FOMO sets in!
As I said above, this easy cocktail recipe requires just 4 ingredients:
- Bubbly: You can use either champagne or prosecco in this recipe, I personally prefer the latter. I also think a sparkling pink Moscato would make a lovely choice.
- Coconut Rum: I use Malibu since that seems to be the go-to option, but you can use your favorite coconut rum.
- Pineapple Juice: This replaces the traditional orange juice in a mimosa and adds a tropical flavor twist.
- Grenadine: You can use store-bought or try making my homemade grenadine recipe!
Because this drink doesn’t get shaken or served with ice, it’s important to make sure all of your ingredients have been chilled before preparing for best results.
Popular TikTok Recipes: Nature’s Cereal | Smoked Queso Dip
How To Make A Hawaiian Mimosa (TikTok Style)
Now that we’ve covered the ingredients, let’s grab a glass and get mixing! This drink takes just a couple of minutes to make!
- Add prosecco (or bubbles of choice) to a fluted champagne glass. I know this step seems out of order, normally the prosecco is the last thing to be added to a mimosa, but this is how it’s made on TikTok, so we’re going with it!
- Pour in the coconut rum.
- Add the pineapple juice.
- Slowly pour in the grenadine syrup to sweeten things up and add that pretty layer of red!
Use sliced pineapple slices and or cherries as garnish for this pretty cocktail if you’re feeling fancy!
Can I Make Hawaiian Mimosas in Advance?
I wouldn’t simply because you’ll lose the carbonation of the prosecco if it sits too long. If you’re making a large batch, feel free to add the other ingredients to a pitcher ahead of time and then pour in the bubbly right before serving!
Large Batch Recipe
If you want to make a large batch of this delicious cocktail (which I highly recommend for larger groups), simply combined the following in a large pitcher or punch bowl and keep it on ice.
- 750ml bottle of champagne or prosecco
- 1 1/4 cup Malibu rum
- 1 2/3 cups pineapple juice
- 3 ounces grenadine
If you love tropical cocktails like this Pineapple Mimosa then you’re going to enjoy sipping these other pineapple-infused beverages too!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges and win prizes!
Hawaiian Mimosa (TikTok Recipe)
- 4 ounces prosecco or champagne chilled
- 1½ ounces coconut rum
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- ½ ounce grenadine
- Add prosecco, rum, and pineapple juice to a champagne flute, then slowly pour in the grenadine to create a layered look. Stir if desired before enjoying.
- 1/4 ounce of grenadine may be used for more even layers and a slightly less sweet drink.
- Pink Moscato would also make a great substitute for prosecco or champagne.
- If you want to make a large batch of this drink – which I highly recommend for larger groups, simply combined the following in a large pitcher or punch bowl and keep it on ice.
- 750ml bottle prosecco
- 1 1/4 cup Malibu
- 1 2/3 cups pineapple juice
- 3 ounces grenadine
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don’t forget to share it with me on Instagram @sugarandsoulco and follow on Tiktok @sugarandsoulco and Pinterest @sugarandsoulco for more!
Comments & Reviews
Tia Jones says
I made these Mimosas. Omg!!!! Going to serve at my wedding. The perfect summer drink..Mimosas for occasions!!
Rebecca Hubbell says
I’m so glad you enjoyed them, Tia! I hope you have an amazing wedding!
OK….this may be my new favorite drink. I already love mimosas, but these were like next level!
Sara Welch says
Such a crisp and refreshing drink that does not disappoint! Looking forward to enjoying this all summer long, indeed!
What a beautiful color!! Sounds tropical & refreshing!