This Cranberry Mojito Punch is a festive, sparkling, and fruity large-batch cocktail that’s made with simple syrup, lime juice, cranberry juice concentrate, and lime seltzer. It’s sure to have everyone dancing the night away at your holiday party!
Fill your cup up with another easy party punch such as my Cranberry Orange Christmas Mimosa Punch or Christmas Punch! Both recipes take just 5 minutes to prep to be party ready!
Brighten up this season’s holiday parties and family gatherings with this Cranberry Mojito Large Batch Cocktail! This holiday drink packs a punch of flavor yet is super easy to make with only 10 minutes of prep!
Simply grab your favorite punch bowl or drink dispenser and pour the ingredients in. Lightly stir the punch and then prepare the garnishes that will finish off this deep red drink!
I love to garnish each drink with mint leaves, fresh cranberries, and a slice of lemon! The seasonal taste and festive appearance of this drink are sure to add a festive sparkle that everyone will enjoy!
All About This Holiday Cranberry Mojito
This cranberry mojito is bursting with fresh, delicious flavor! The zesty lime taste from the seltzer and freshly squeezed lime juice are the perfect matches for the tart cranberries.
When paired with the fresh loose mint it amplifies the overall cocktail punch to a whole new level! I also love the way the lime seltzer gives the entire punch a nice sparkle.
I find that it’s way more fun than a standard club soda while also giving the drink extra flavor!
The best part about this drink is that you can make the majority of it ahead of time. The longer it chills in the fridge the more the flavors infuse, delivering an irresistible punch that everyone will love!
Tips & Tricks When Making This Fresh Cranberry Mint Mojito Recipe
- Chill The Ingredients – Like any party punch, this drink is best served and enjoyed ice cold! Therefore, you’ll want to place the simple syrup, rum, and lime seltzer in the refrigerator ahead of time to chill. The fresh lime juice can also be squeezed out and then stored in the fridge until you’re ready to make this punch.
- Lime Juice – To get the most juice out of your limes easily start by rolling each one on the counter. Do so firmly with the palm of your hand for 10 to 15 seconds. Afterward, cut the limes in half and use a citrus press to get the juice out!
- Make It In Advance – To make party prep easier, a portion of this recipe can be made in advance! The simple syrup, loose fresh mint, lime juice, cranberries, rum, and cranberry concentrate can all be mixed and then stored in the fridge. When it’s time to serve it, gently add in the seltzer and ice. Adding the seltzer and ice last prevents the punch from getting watered down or losing carbonation.
- Non-Alcoholic Option – For a non-alcoholic version of this holiday punch just swap the light rum out for extra seltzer.
Fun, festive drink recipes like this one are the perfect touch to any gathering throughout the holiday season! I also love serving these Sparkling Vodka Cranberry cocktails complete with sugared cranberries and rosemary at least once during the season!
My other go-to party drinks include this Poinsettia Cocktail that’s made with only 3 ingredients and my Mulled Wine!
Can Leftovers Of This Holiday Punch Be Stored?
Since this party punch is made with seltzer, I wouldn’t recommend storing leftovers. The carbonation of the seltzer dissipates after a little while, leaving you with a flat tasting punch.
How Many Drinks Does This Drink Recipe Yield?
When I make this fresh cranberry mojito recipe it serves up 4 drinks comfortably. However, how many drinks you get from this recipe does depend on the size of your servings and size of your glasses.
If you’ll be serving a bigger crowd, you can just double or triple the ingredients for a larger batch cocktail.
What Can I Use In Place Of Lime Seltzer?
Lime seltzer can be replaced with a lemon-lime soda such as sprite or 7UP. You could also use sparkling water or club soda in its place.
Where Do I Get The Simple Syrup For This Punch Recipe?
Homemade simple syrup can actually be made right at home with water and granulated sugar. It takes just 10 minutes to make and can be used in this recipe as well as other drinks, desserts, and more!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges and win prizes!
Cranberry Mojito Punch
This Cranberry Mojito Punch is a festive, sparkling, and fruity large-batch cocktail that's sure to have everyone dancing the night away at your holiday party!
- ½ cup simple syrup
- 1 cup loose fresh mint plus some for garnish
- 2 limes sliced and divided
- 1 cup cranberries plus some for garnish
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup light rum
- ½ cup cranberry juice concentrate thawed
- 12 ounces lime seltzer
- crushed ice
- Add simple syrup, mint, and slices of 1 lime to a pitcher and muddle.½ cup simple syrup, 1 cup loose fresh mint, 2 limes
- Add 1 cup of fresh or frozen cranberries to the pitcher.1 cup cranberries
- Pour in fresh-squeezed lime juice and rum and stir to combine.½ cup fresh lime juice, 1 cup light rum
- Pour in cranberry juice concentrate and stir.½ cup cranberry juice concentrate
- Top off with seltzer or sparkling water.12 ounces lime seltzer
- Fill glasses with crushed ice, pour punch over ice and garnish with cranberries, mint, and a fun straw.crushed ice
- Replace Rum with extra seltzer for a non-alcoholic version.
- If making in advance, wait to add the ice and seltzer until just before serving so as not to water down or lose carbonation.
- Sparkling water or club soda may also be used.
NutritionCalories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 105mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 35.6mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 0.4mg
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don’t forget to share it with me on Instagram @sugarandsoulco and follow on Tiktok @sugarandsoulco and Pinterest @sugarandsoulco for more!
Comments & Reviews
We have been using your original recipe for years but I couldn’t find it this year. Did you change things a little bit that this recipe looks different this year?
Rebecca Hubbell says
So glad you enjoy it!!!
This recipe is now a tradition in my home for Christmas Eve and NYE. This is our signature drink for the holiday.
Rebecca Hubbell says
No, just the mint and sugar are muddled in this recipe.
Patty Turrentine says
Do you muddle the cranberries and lime slices?
Rebecca Hubbell says
Right!? And so perfect for the holidays too!
This cocktail looks like Christmas in a glass! It’s so pretty and I love the addition of the sparkling water. I like to add flavored sparkling water to my cocktails as well instead of seltzer although I have to agree with you, a champagne or prosecco mojito would be delicious!
I think I love this pretty mojito more than the original! Such a fun flavor combo!
Annemarie @ justalittlebitofbacon says
Hello! I hope you’re having a good week. I just wanted to let you know that I’ve linked to one of your recipes in my latest post on BuzzFeed. I’m still waiting to see if it will be promoted, so it would be great if you could stop by and upvote it, and also share it on your social media!
Here’s the link: http://www.buzzfeed.com/annemariewalker/16-delicious-reasons-you-should-drink-somthing-fiz-20ib5
I loved the recipe and I hope share more of your posts in the future. Have great day! 🙂