If you‘re looking for a deliciously easy drink recipe for the upcoming holiday season then this Christmas Mimosa Punch is exactly what you are looking for. It’s fruity, easy, and serves a bunch so it’s perfect for a Christmas brunch.
We absolutely love holiday drinks, and the easier the drink the better. This Christmas Mimosa Punch is the perfect drink to whip up while you are serving a bunch of people.
With easy to find ingredients and fruit, this makes a nice large pitcher instead of your normal individual drink so it is perfect for gatherings and get-togethers that you are bound to have during the holidays.
WHY THIS RECIPE WORKS:
- With easy to find fruits, juices, and homemade ingredients you’ll have no problem mixing this holiday punch together.
- This uses flavored simple syrups which are a tasty way to add more sweetness to your drink.
- The addition of cinnamon sticks sets off the flavor and really compliments this so well.
- You can always make a double batch depending on how many people you are serving.
- This can easily be made non-alcoholic by switching out the prosecco with some sparkling white grape juice.
CHRISTMAS MIMOSA PUNCH INGREDIENTS:
Like I stated above this Mimosa Punch uses easy to find ingredients as well as a couple of homemade components that really make this easy Christmas punch taste amazing!
It is sweetened with orange and cranberry simple syrups which are a breeze to whip up and really add that extra flavor to this punch recipe. But if you don’t have time to make them, you can use regular orange juice, cranberry juice, and Simple Syrup instead.
Pineapple juice and ginger ale finish out the body of the punch while the addition of fresh fruits continues to build the flavor as a sangria would.
The addition of prosecco gives this punch the spike of alcohol it deserves and really tops it off and gives it a nice bubbly flavor, add in some cinnamon sticks for some contrast and you have yourself the perfect punch recipe!
HOW TO MAKE CHRISTMAS MIMOSA PUNCH:
There are very minimal steps to the process on how to make this Christmas Champagne Punch recipe.
Place all of the ingredients into a large pitcher or punch bowl except for the prosecco, stir to combine.
Add prosecco to the punch and stir, or serve it on the side, mimosa style!
See what I mean when I say easy? This is just mixing everything together in your pitcher and you are ready to go. The hardest part is making the simple syrups, but that is a breeze too so really there is no effort that goes into this.
We do sometimes like to leave the alcohol out and people can top off their flutes with however much prosecco that they would like, it’s another way to make this drink kid friendly.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
A Mimosa is a cocktail made with champagne and chilled citrus juices. It is traditionally served in champagne flutes. In this recipe we use prosecco with is slightly different than champagne but gives the overall same flavor,
Like stated above we opt for a cheaper version and use prosecco which is actually a sparkling wine, you can also use cava. They both mix very well with fruit juices and is why lots of Mimosas are actually made with prosecco vs. champagne.
Absolutely, like stated above we do like to serve the bottle of prosecco on the side sometimes rather than mixing it into the punch right away. But you can also substitute it with sparkling white grape juice, lemon-lime soda, or extra ginger ale.
Yes, this recipe can easily be made into a large batch. Just double or triple the recipe and prepare it in a large punch bowl and serve with a ladle.
This Brunch Punch is not only good for Christmas morning, we like to serve this at our New Year’s Eve get-togethers as well. It makes a big batch and is definitely bound to be one of your new favorite Christmas cocktails!
OTHER PUNCH RECIPES:
- Rum Punch – A delicious fruity punch made with dark, light, and coconut rums and served with various fruits!
- New Year’s Eve Champagne Punch – With a mixture of four different alcohols with a fruity splash this drink packs a delicious punch!
- Cranberry Mojito Punch – Cranberries, lime, rum, and mint this is a deliciously sweet and tart drink you can’t resist.
- Cranberry Apple Cider Punch – This non-alcoholic punch is perfect all winter long!
Christmas Mimosa PunchPin It For Later
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos! You can also Subscribe to my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Christmas Mimosa Punch
- lace all of the ingredients into a large pitcher or punch bowl except for the prosecco, stir to combine. Add prosecco to the punch and stir, or serve it on the side, mimosa style!
- This is a nice refreshing cocktail with that slight note of cinnamon, which really sets it off! It isn’t too sweet, so I suggest adding ½ cup more of each syrup for a sweeter punch.
- You can make this non-alcoholic by adding additional ginger ale or lemon-lime soda.
- If you don’t have time to make the simple syrups, you can substitute 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup cranberry juice, and 1/2 cup simple syrup.