Cranberry Apple Cider Punch is the holiday punch recipe that’ll have everyone saying “cheers”! Made with apple cider, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, bitters, and a splash of club soda, it’s full of fall flavor.
Apple Cider Punch isn’t just tasty, it’s non-alcoholic so everyone can enjoy! Mix up a batch, ladle it into champagne flutes, and get ready to hear the glasses clinking!
Apple cider, cranberry, and pineapple juice are the base of this fruity concoction, while angostura bitters balance out the sweetness. A splash of club soda on top adds effervescent sparkle.
This recipe does not call for alcohol, but you can add it if you wish (more below). For garnish, cranberries, apple slices, and sprigs of rosemary are beautifully festive!
How To Make It:
This delicious punch recipe is so easy to make in just 3 easy steps!
- Mix together the apple cider, pineapple juice, orange juice, and angostura bitters in a large carafe or pitcher.
2. Pour the punch over ice to fill a the glass about two-thirds of the way.
3. Top with club soda and stir, then garnish with cranberries and rosemary spring. Serve with a straw.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes! I made this recipe as an alcohol-free alternative to my Thanksgiving Punch.
It is made with Angostura bitters which give it a crafted drink taste so you don’t feel like you’re missing out on the fun! This recipe is perfect for kiddos and adults alike!
Cranberry juice contains 100% juice from cranberries, while a cocktail can have added fruit juices and sugars. I prefer regular cranberry juice for this recipe.
Yes! Ginger beer, especially, adds a deliciously spicy kick. Simply use either one of these sodas in place of seltzer water.
I recommend using your favorite local cider for the best taste. Don’t substitute apple juice for cider, it really lacks in flavor in comparison.
I like to build my punches fairly small, because they are always easy to double or triple for a larger group. This punch serves 6!
This recipe is best made in a large carafe or pitcher. The club soda gets added directly to the glassed just before serving for ultimate freshness. This is the same method I use in my Sangria recipes.
If you’re making a larger batch, it would be best to serve it in a large punch bowl. You could add an ice ring made with cranberries and apple slices, and rosemary too!
Substitutions & Variations:
Try making this apple cider punch recipe with other fun garnishes like:
- Cinnamon sticks
- Orange slices
- Lemon or lime wedges
- Candied Lemon Slices
- Mint sprigs
- Star anise
You can switch out juices, depending on your preference, like orange juice instead of pineapple juice. You can also add a squeeze of lemon juice to each drink for a citrusy twist!
More Holiday Punch Recipes:
- Christmas Punch – This cranberry and orange beverage is my most popular drink recipe!
- Thanksgiving Punch – Made with cider, orange juice, and a splash of cranberry, this spiked drink is festive for late fall.
- Cranberry Mojito Punch – A classic drink with a holiday twist!
- Christmas Sangria – A red wine and brandy blend that’s perfect for holiday parties.
- Cranberry Orange Mimosa – Holiday brunch more your speed? This recipe is a must!
- Slow Cooker Wassail – This non-alcoholic warm drink is perfect for Thanksgiving through New Year’s!
Cranberry Apple Cider PunchPin It For Later
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos! You can also Subscribe to my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Cranberry Apple Cider Punch
- Combine the apple cider, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and angostura bitters in a medium pitcher or large carafe and stir to combine.
- Pour into six glasses over ice and top each with 2 ounces of club soda.
- Garnish with cranberries, apple slices, and a sprig of rosepary.
- Orange juice may be used instead of pineapple juice.
- Angostura bitters may be left out but it does add a more sophisticated flavor to the punch.