This Parmesan Garlic Bread is the perfect side for pasta and more! A quick and easy recipe loaded with herbs, butter, and Parmesan cheese that can be whipped up in minutes!
This Parmesan Garlic Bread is so simple to make and is loaded with herbs and salty Parmesan! You can prep the butter spread ahead of time for even more bold flavor and it baked up in less than 15 minutes!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges and win prizes!
Parmesan Garlic Bread
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 loaf French bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together butter, seasonings, and cheese until combined. Slice French bread in half (top and bottom) and spread the butter over the sliced sides.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then broil on low for 1 to 2 minutes until top is slightly crisp. Slice and serve warm.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don’t forget to share it with me on Instagram @sugarandsoulco and follow on Tiktok @sugarandsoulco and Pinterest @sugarandsoulco for more!
Leave A Reply!