This Easter Bunny Martini has a chocolate drizzled glass that’s filled with a smooth, rich cocktail and garnished with a chocolate bunny! Ready to enjoy in 5 minutes or less!
This sweet, chocolaty Easter Cocktail is the perfect reward for hiding all of those Easter eggs for your kids! You’ll love that it’s made with just 4 ingredients, making it super easy to whip up another one when your first is gone!
Usually, April means printing lots of Easter Coloring Pages and baking tons of Easter Cookies for the kids. But this year I really wanted something for the adults so here we are with this Easter Bunny Drink!
Now it’s a holiday that both kids AND adults can look forward to!
Easter Bunny Cocktail Ingredients
Making this Drunk Bunny Drink is easier than hiding all of your kid’s Easter eggs the night before the big day! To make this martini recipe you’ll need:
- Vodka – Use what you have on hand or grab your favorite bottle!
- Irish Cream Liqueur – For even better flavor try making this Easter Cocktail with my Easy Homemade Irish Cream Recipe! Takes just 10 minutes to mix up!
- Chocolate Liqueur – My favorite is Godiva!
- Heavy Cream – This makes this drink perfectly rich and creamy!
- Chocolate Syrup – For drizzling in the glasses!
- Chocolate Bunnies – To dress up the sides of the glasses! Make sure to have plenty on hand!
How To Make A Chocolate Easter Bunny Martini
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Pour the vodka, Irish cream, chocolate liqueur, and heavy cream into the cocktail shaker and shake.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup into the empty martini glasses. Afterward, strain the cocktail into them.
- Slice the chocolate bunnies at a slant to match the rim of the glass. Then place the bunnies on the edge of the martini glasses.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Chocolate Bunny Cocktails Does This Recipe Make?
This Martini Recipe makes two delicious drinks!
Is There A Way To Prevent The Bunny From Melting While I Cut Into It?
I find that leaving the top part of the wrapper on the bunny head while slicing the bottom prevents melting. This way my warm fingers aren’t directly touching the chocolate, resulting in a melty mess!
However, if the bunny does melt a bit this baileys chocolate bunny drink is still absolutely delicious!
How Do I Make This Easter Bunny Drink If I Don’t Have A Cocktail Shaker?
Just use a jar fitted with a tight lid, such as a mason jar! A protein shaker bottle would even do the trick as well!
This Drunk Bunny Cocktail ensures that even the adults have something sweet to enjoy on Easter! Grab another deliciously sweet drink recipe to enjoy for another day!
- Malibu Sunset Drink – Made with only 3 ingredients in two minutes or less!
- Cocoa Puffs White Russian Cocktail – Perfect for late nights or brunch!
- Hawaiian Mimosa – A light, sweet drink that’s so good it went viral on TikTok!
- Rum Punch – Filled with fresh, fruity flavor and made with four kinds of alcohol!
- Malibu Bay Breeze Cocktail – This fun layered drink is bursting with the best tropical flavors!
Easter Bunny MartiniPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos!
Drunk Bunny Cocktail
- Cocktail Shaker
- martini glasses
- 3 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- 2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- chocolate syrup
- 2 chocolate bunnies for garnish
- Add the vodka, Irish cream, chocolate liqueur, and heavy cream to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 10 seconds.3 ounces vodka, 2 ounces Irish cream liqueur, 2 ounces chocolate liqueur, 1 ounce heavy cream, ice
- Drizzle chocolate syrup around the inner sides of two martini glasses and then strain the cocktail into them.chocolate syrup
- Run a butter knife under very hot water and dry it off. Press the knife against the bottom of the chocolate bunny at a slant to match the rim of the glass. Gently slice the serrated edge of the knife back and forth as the chocolate melts to create a slit. I recommend leaving the top part of the wrapper on the bunny head while you do this to prevent your fingers from melting the top of the bunny or making a mess.2 chocolate bunnies
- Place the bunny on the rim of the glass.
- Heavy cream can be omitted if desired, but it does make this cocktail creamy and delicious.
- You can make this in a large batch for brunch and store it ahead of time in the fridge for up to 3 days. If you make it in a large batch and chill it, it does not need to be shaken.