Rum Punch combines orange, pineapple, lime, and lemon juice with ginger ale and three different kinds of rum for a delicious large batch Caribbean inspired cocktail for summer parties!
Servings: 12 people
- 2 1/2 cups orange juice chilled
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple juice chilled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice chilled
- 1/2 cup lime juice chilled
- 1/2 cup grenadine chilled
- 1 cup dark rum chilled
- 1 cup coconut rum chilled
- 1 cup white rum chilled
- 2 cups ginger ale chilled
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 lime sliced
- maraschino cherries for garnish
In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the fruit juices, grenadine, and rum and stir to combine.
For best flavor, chill for 2 hours before serving.
Add the fruit slices, ginger ale, and ice just before serving.
- You can either add the soda right to the punch bowl or pitcher or leave it on the side for guests to add themselves. This means fresh fizz.
- If you don't like fizz in your punch, the soda may be omitted.
- Use chilled liquids so that the ice doesn't melt as fast and water down the drink.
Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 168mg | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 0.4mg