Pink Gin Spritz
This Pink Gin Spritz is made with pink gin, prosecco, soda, lime juice, and fresh strawberries for a delightfully fruity cocktail that's not too sweet!
Servings: 4 people
- 4 strawberries sliced
- 1 lime sliced into wedges
- ¾ cup pink gin1
- 1½ cups prosecco
- 1½ cups lemon-lime soda2
- 1 ounce simple syrup3 optional
- Make sure to use a pink gin and not a sloe gin for this recipe.
- You can use either Sprite or Sierra Mist for the lemon lime soda, but don't substitute for club soda.
- If you like your cocktails sweet, consider adding an ounce of simple syrup or grenadine.
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 113mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg