Jelly Donut Shot
Jelly Donut Shots are a sweet and fun 2-ingredient cocktail made with Chambord and RumChata that's perfect for brunch and other occasions!
Servings: 1 shot
- 1 oz. Chambord
- 1 oz. RumChata
- sugar optional
- water optional
If you'd like, you can lightly line the rim of your shot glass with water and turn it upside down in some sugar for a simple sugar rim.
Add the Chambord to a double shot glass.
Pour RumChata over the back of a bar spoon into the shot glass.
- I think this taste bests when the liqueurs have been chilled for 15 to 20 minutes in the freezer.
- If RumChata isn't quite your thing, you could also try using Irish Cream. But this does give the recipe a slight mint flavor.
- Pour the RumChata or Irish Cream into the glass very slowly.
- To make things a little easier, I like using my Nesting Measuring Cups to measure and pour my liqueur because the fine pour creates a better layer.
- The RumChata is denser than the Chambord and will sink below it to create two distinct layers.
- You could use Chambord and RumChata in my Jello Shot Recipe to make Jelly Donut Jello Shots!
- The recipe is equal parts of the two ingredients, so you can use a standard shot glass if you'd prefer.
- If you prefer something other than raspberry, try using a strawberry or apple liqueur.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 2mg | Sugar: 15g