Alcoholic Pudding Shots can be made in just 5 minutes with 4 ingredients! You can make them with your choice of instant pudding and liqueur flavors.
Servings: 24 shots
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box instant pudding mix1 dry
- 1 cup whole milk cold
- 1 cup liqueur1 cold
- 4 ounces cool whip2 thawed (approximately half of a regular size container)
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the pudding mix, milk, and liqueur of choice (see falvor recommendations in notes) for 2 minutes.
Add in the thawed cool whip and whisk until smooth. Let set for 5 minutes.
Evenly divide the pudding between shot glasses or 2oz. condiment containers with lids with a medium cookie scoop and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Recipe Variations:
- RumChata - Combine RumChata with vanilla or French Vanilla Pudding to highlight its cinnamon flavor.
- Birthday Cake - Says “happy birthday” with birthday cake vodka and vanilla or White Chocolate Pudding — and don’t forget the rainbow sprinkles!
- Cheesecake - Use Cheesecake Pudding and vanilla Schnapps, then top with graham cracker crumbles and a few fresh berries.
- Chocolate - Always a classic! Chocolate pudding and chocolate liqueur (I love Godiva).
- Irish Cream - Vanilla pudding and Irish Cream Liqueur make this the perfect treat for St. Paddy’s Day!
- Mint Chocolate - Use chocolate pudding and peppermint schnapps to make a sweet minty concoction!
- White Russian - Use vanilla or chocolate pudding and use a mix of Kahlua and Vodka in the mix! You could also use straight up Kahlua!
- Banana Cream Pie - Use Banana Cream Pudding and banana cream liqueur. Then top with whipped cream and crushed nilla wafers!
- Spiked Caramel Macchiato - Use Caramel Pudding and Kahlua or Espresso Liqueur
- Boozy Pumpkin Pie - This Pumpkin Pie Pudding would be delicious when paired with pumpkin Kahlua or maybe even Bourbon.
- For a lighter mousse-like texture, you can use a full tub of cool whip instead of half.
- This recipe has not been tested with sugar-free pudding.
Calories: 39kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 25mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 33IU | Calcium: 22mg