Blueberry Dump Cake
This Blueberry Dump Cake is an easy 3 ingredient dessert recipe that the whole family will enjoy! it's similar to a cobbler and perfect when topped with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Servings: 12 people
- 2 (21 oz.) cans blueberry pie filling
- 1 box cake mix preferably yellow or white
- ½ cup salted butter sliced
Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
Dump the pie filling into the baking sheet and spread out to the edges.
Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top of the blueberry filling as evenly as possible.
Slice the butter into thin slices and place evenly over the top of the cake mix.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until the cake is golden brown.
Serve warm or room temperature with ice cream and whipped cream.
- Slow Cooker Directions: Coat the inside of your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray, then assemble the ingredients the same way you would in the baking dish. Bake on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- How To Reheat: Just pop it back in the oven for about 10 minutes to nuke it in the microwave for 30 seconds. You can also enjoy this dish at room temperature!
- Melted Butter: Feel free to melt the butter and pour it over the top of the cake mix instead of using butter slices.
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 366mg | Potassium: 27mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 236IU | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 1mg