Mini Pizzas are made with canned biscuits, pizza, sauce, pepperoni, cheese, and spices and ready in less than 20 minutes! They’re baked in a muffin tin, and since they’re individually made, everyone in the family can top their own!
Servings: 16 pizzas
- 1 (16 oz.) can Signature SELECT™ Canned Jumbo! Biscuits
- ⅓ cup Signature SELECT™ Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup Lucerne® Pizza 2-Cheese Blend
- 12 pepperoni slices quartered
- 1 tablespoon pizza seasoning or oregano
Preheat the oven to 350°F and coat a muffin tin with nonstick spray and set aside.
Cut each of the biscuits in half and gently press each half into a cavity of the tin, pinching the dough together to make a circle.
Add 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce to each of the doughs and gently spread around.
Add a pinch of pizza seasoning or dried oregano to each pizza.
Top the sauce with 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese on each pizza.
Add 3 (quartered) pepperoni pieces to each pizza.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Run a paring knife around the edge of the pizzas to loosen them from the pan.
- If you don't have a muffin tin you can place the biscuit dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. I would create a little well in the center of the biscuit to help hold the sauce and cheese in place. I do not recommend using a mini muffin tin, the cups will be too small.
- This recipe does make 16, so you'll have to bake the other 4 pizzas separately if using a 12 count muffin tin.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the oven or microwave.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 194mg | Potassium: 51mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 22IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg