Pizza Dip is a warm cheesy appetizer perfect for game day parties, potlucks, or holidays! Pair this dip with your favorite tortilla chips, crackers, bread, or even vegetables and watch it quickly disappear as it becomes the crowd favorite!
Servings: 12 people
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 cups shredded pizza cheese divided
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup mini pepperoni
Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1 cup pizza cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic paste, and Italian seasoning until fully combined. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread out evenly.
Spread the pizza sauce over the top of the cream cheese mixture and top with the remaining cup of pizza cheese and the Parmesan cheese.
Top the cheese with pepperoni and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the top is bubbly and beginning to brown.
Serve with bread, chips, crackers, or vegetables.
- Storage Time - This can be stored for three days in the refrigerator but I recommend eating it the same day it’s made! Reheat in the microwave, slow cooker, or in the oven.
- Cream Cheese Substitute - You can easily substitute the cream cheese in this recipe for mascarpone cheese. It’s just as creamy with a similar consistency but milder in flavor.
- Topping Options - Personalize this pizza dip to fit your taste buds! Bits of bacon, chopped up jalapeno peppers, or other meats such as sausage and hamburger would all make great variations!
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 254mg | Potassium: 76mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 361IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 1mg