Pizza Dip is a warm cheesy appetizer perfect for game day parties, potlucks, or holidays! Pair this dip with your favorite tortilla chips, crackers, bread, or even vegetables and watch it quickly disappear as it becomes the crowd favorite!
Pizza in any form is always a safe bet when aiming to please your guests at parties! Since everyone loves pizza, try my Pizza Sliders and Easy 5 Ingredient Mini Pizzas too, both are just as delicious as this dip!
Pepperoni Pizza Dip is filled with 4 different types of cheese making this a must-try recipe for any cheese lover! Cover this dip in mini pepperonis or even mix it up by adding your favorite pizza toppings to it like bacon or sausage!
This dip recipe isn’t just delicious but it’s also an incredibly quick recipe to make as well! Just 5 minutes of prep before it’s ready to go in the oven.
You just can’t beat an appetizer recipe that’s both tasty AND fast to make!
Pizza Dip Ingredients
Half of the ingredients list is different cheeses so you know this is going to be good! Cream cheese, shredded pizza or mozzarella cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese are the base of this dip!
Garlic paste, Italian seasoning, pizza sauce, and mini pepperonis make this dip explode with the pizza flavor we all love!
Popular Dip Recipes: Chicken Queso Dip | French Onion Dip
How To Make Pepperoni Dip
Begin by coating an 8×8-inch baking dish or your favorite pie plate with nonstick spray and set it aside. Then preheat your oven to 350 degrees and start preparing the ingredients:
- Combine the cream cheese, 1 cup of pizza cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic paste, and Italian seasoning in a large bowl. Then spread the cream cheese mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Then cover it with pizza sauce.
- Add the remaining cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Top it with mini pepperonis or your other favorite pizza toppings before baking it for about 20 minutes. Once the cheese is melted and the top is bubbly and beginning to brown remove it from the oven.
This can be stored for three days in the refrigerator but I recommend eating it the same day it’s made! Reheat in the microwave, slow cooker, or in the oven.
Cream Cheese Substitute
Feel free to substitute the cream cheese in this recipe for mascarpone cheese. It’s just as creamy with a similar consistency but milder in flavor.
Personalize this pizza dip to fit your taste buds! Bits of bacon, chopped up jalapeno peppers, or other meats such as sausage and hamburger would all make great variations!
I love making my favorite dips when I’m having friends and family over, they just make the best appetizers! Here are more great dips to bring along to game day or that New Year’s Eve party you’re looking forward to!
- Lightened Up 7 Layer Dip – Hummus and cottage cheese put a healthy spin on this popular dip!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Queso Dip – Shredded chicken in a spicy thick cheese sauce!
- Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip – Warm, creamy, and cheesy makes this dip a crowd pleaser!
- French Onion Dip – Every party needs chips and dip!
- Cheesy Sausage Dip – Ready to serve in just 15 minutes!
Pizza DipPin It For Later
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges and win prizes!
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 cups shredded pizza cheese divided
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup mini pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1 cup pizza cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic paste, and Italian seasoning until fully combined. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the top of the cream cheese mixture and top with the remaining cup of pizza cheese and the Parmesan cheese.
- Top the cheese with pepperoni and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the top is bubbly and beginning to brown.
- Serve with bread, chips, crackers, or vegetables.
- Storage Time – This can be stored for three days in the refrigerator but I recommend eating it the same day it’s made! Reheat in the microwave, slow cooker, or in the oven.
- Cream Cheese Substitute – You can easily substitute the cream cheese in this recipe for mascarpone cheese. It’s just as creamy with a similar consistency but milder in flavor.
- Topping Options – Personalize this pizza dip to fit your taste buds! Bits of bacon, chopped up jalapeno peppers, or other meats such as sausage and hamburger would all make great variations!
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don’t forget to share it with me on Instagram @sugarandsoulco and follow on Tiktok @sugarandsoulco and Pinterest @sugarandsoulco for more!
Comments & Reviews
Madilyn schoneman says
Hello from Iowa .. this pepperoni dip recipe looks delicious 🥳
What is garlic paste .. ❓thank you
Rebecca Hubbell says
It is just garlic that has been ground/mashed into a paste. Usually found in the produce section with the herbs. You can also use minced garlic or garlic powder in this recipe if you prefer.
This must be from the archives since there are no potlucks or crowd gatherings these days 😃