These Easy Pizza Sliders are so simple to make and are sure to be a family favorite! Layers of sauce, mozzarella, bacon, and pepperoni are baked in soft dinner rolls coated in butter, herbs, and Parmesan!
Easy Pizza Sliders
I love these pizza sliders because they’re quick and easy! Last night I spent an hour plus making a 30-minute meal (not one of my recipes), needless to say, I was severely frustrated and stressed by the time my husband got home from work.
And I may or may not have eaten a giant whoopie pie to console myself… who am I kidding, of course, I ate the damn whoopie pie.
It had a peanut butter frosting filling, how could I resist!
Sometimes dishes aren’t as easy as people make them out to be, but I absolutely pink promise with all my heart that this one is! The kids can help you make it; that’s how easy it is!
I’ve been seeing these dinner rolls pull apart slider recipes everywhere lately, and they always look so good, so I decided to give it a go myself. I wasn’t sure what kind I wanted to make, but with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coming out, I’ve got pizza on the brain!
It’s been forever since I’ve seen the original, and even though I must have seen it a hundred time with my Uncle Jake, the only thing I really ever remember about it is PIZZA! So I ended up with these tasty and EASY Pizza Sliders.
They’re made with dinner rolls that have been sliced in half like a burger bun, then topped with pizza sauce, thinly sliced mozzarella cheese, sandwich pepperoni, and bacon.
Then after putting the tops of the rolls on, you pour melted butter with oregano, chili flakes, garlic powder, and onion powder over the top of the rolls. Sprinkle it with grated Parmesan, let sit for 10 minutes then bake for 10 minutes and voila! Deliciousness is served!
More Delicious Slider Recipes!
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Southwest Chipotle Burger Sliders
- Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Sliders
- Jalapeño Popper Turkey Burger Sliders
- Asian Chili & Garlic Pork Sliders
- Easy Taco Sliders
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Club Sandwich Sliders
- Easy French Dip Sliders
- Monte Cristo Sliders
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- Slow Cooker Honey Chipotle Chicken Sliders
- Baked Hot Pastrami Sliders
Pin the Pizza Sliders for Later!
Watch How to Make these Pizza Sliders in the Video Below!
- 12 connected dinner rolls
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 12 thin deli slices mozzarella cheese
- 24 deli slices sandwich pepperoni
- 4 strips thick cut bacon chopped and cooked
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Slice rolls like you would a burger bun and place bottom half in the pan and set the top half aside.
- Spoon pizza sauce onto the bottom half of the rolls, spread out evenly.
- Add 6 slices of the mozzarella cheese to cover the sauce, layer with 12 slices of pepperoni, then top with the chopped bacon. Add the remaining 6 slices of mozzarella cheese, followed by the remaining 12 slices of pepperoni. Place the top half of the rolls back on top of the pepperoni.
- Whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, and chili flakes and pour evenly over the top of the rolls. Cover with aluminum foil and let set for 10 minutes, transfer to the oven and bake for 10 minutes with aluminum foil on.
- Remove from oven and enjoy warm.
This post was originally published in June 2016 and was updated in January 2018.