These Easy Pizza Sliders are so simple to make and are sure to be a family favorite! Layers of sauce, mozzarella, bacon, and pepperoni are baked in soft dinner rolls coated in butter, herbs, and Parmesan!
Easy Pizza Sliders
I love these pizza sliders because they’re quick and easy! Last night I spent an hour plus making a 30-minute meal (not one of my recipes), needless to say, I was severely frustrated and stressed by the time my husband got home from work.
And I may or may not have eaten a giant whoopie pie to console myself… who am I kidding, of course, I ate the damn whoopie pie.
It had a peanut butter frosting filling, how could I resist!
Sometimes dishes aren’t as easy as people make them out to be, but I absolutely pink promise with all my heart that this one is! The kids can help you make it; that’s how easy it is!
I’ve been seeing these dinner rolls pull apart slider recipes everywhere lately, and they always look so good, so I decided to give it a go myself. I wasn’t sure what kind I wanted to make, but with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coming out, I’ve got pizza on the brain!
It’s been forever since I’ve seen the original, and even though I must have seen it a hundred time with my Uncle Jake, the only thing I really ever remember about it is PIZZA! So I ended up with these tasty and EASY Pizza Sliders.
They’re made with dinner rolls that have been sliced in half like a burger bun, then topped with pizza sauce, thinly sliced mozzarella cheese, sandwich pepperoni, and bacon.
Then after putting the tops of the rolls on, you pour melted butter with oregano, chili flakes, garlic powder, and onion powder over the top of the rolls. Sprinkle it with grated Parmesan, let sit for 10 minutes then bake for 10 minutes and voila! Deliciousness is served!
More Delicious Slider Recipes!
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Southwest Chipotle Burger Sliders
- Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Sliders
- Jalapeño Popper Turkey Burger Sliders
- Asian Chili & Garlic Pork Sliders
- Easy Taco Sliders
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Club Sandwich Sliders
- Easy French Dip Sliders
- Monte Cristo Sliders
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- Slow Cooker Honey Chipotle Chicken Sliders
- Baked Hot Pastrami Sliders
Pin the Pizza Sliders for Later!
Watch How to Make these Pizza Sliders in the Video Below!
Easy Pizza Sliders
- 12 connected dinner rolls
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 12 thin deli slices mozzarella cheese
- 24 deli slices sandwich pepperoni
- 4 strips thick cut bacon chopped and cooked
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Slice rolls like you would a burger bun and place bottom half in the pan and set the top half aside.
- Spoon pizza sauce onto the bottom half of the rolls, spread out evenly.
- Add 6 slices of the mozzarella cheese to cover the sauce, layer with 12 slices of pepperoni, then top with the chopped bacon. Add the remaining 6 slices of mozzarella cheese, followed by the remaining 12 slices of pepperoni. Place the top half of the rolls back on top of the pepperoni.
- Whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, and chili flakes and pour evenly over the top of the rolls. Cover with aluminum foil and let set for 10 minutes, transfer to the oven and bake for 10 minutes with aluminum foil on.
- Remove from oven and enjoy warm.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don’t forget to share it with me on Instagram @sugarandsoulco and follow on Tiktok @sugarandsoulco and Pinterest @sugarandsoulco for more!
This post was originally published in June 2016 and was updated in January 2018.
Comments & Reviews
My family loved this recipe. I did cut way back on the onion and garic and it was still very deloicious. The recipe has made it to the keeper list!
Rebecca Hubbell says
I would think so but have never tried it.
C. Cookies says
Can this be assembled a day ahead , kept in fridge then baked?
Even though I didn’t have pizza sauce or bacon these still turned out awesome!! My teenage boys loved them!!
Rebecca Hubbell says
Hi Amanda, after your pour the herb butter mixture on, you sprinkle the Parmesan on top and then bake. There is a video in the post that will guide you through the recipe 🙂
Do we add the Parmesan cheese to the rest of the spices when mixing or put on top after cooking?
Oh, wow! These sliders look absolutely amazing!! Love the topping on the rolls!
Who cares says
Or brush your teeth / mouthwash after… just sayin
These sliders give you really bad breath with the garlic butter on top. My coworker’s liked the sliders but as hairstylists working with clients we were all concerned about how we smelled the rest of the day since the taste lngered in your mouth. Maybe delete the herb butter on top or only use with butter and Parmesan cheese.
Hi there, not in my experience making this recipe, the butter actually makes the bottoms slightly crispy!
Does this make the bottom of the roll soggy at all? Hate soggy bread 🙁 but want to try these.
I’m so glad you and your family enjoyed them! They’re definitely a favorite easy weeknight meal around here too!
I made these tonight for my family and friends of my kids and it was a big hit!! They all loved them! I will be making them again! Thanks for the recipe!
Definitely perfect for those nights!
Megan @ MegUnprocessed says
Pizza sliders are so awesome for those late night “I really want pizza!” moments
Lane & Holly @ With Two Spoons says
Wow, these look awesome!