Stuffed Cheese Breadsticks
Cheesy Breadsticks are ready in just 20 minutes using crescent roll dough, cheese, garlic salt, and parsley! Any cheese lover will appreciate these as an appetizer or served alongside their favorite pizza, soup, or pasta dish!
Servings: 8 people
- 1 (8oz.) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
Preheat the oven to 375°F and prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
Open the crescent roll package and roll out into a large rectangle, making sure to seal the perforations.
Sprinkle ½ cup mozzarella and ½ cup cheddar onto half of the crescent roll.
Fold over and seal by pressing with a fork.
Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top, along with the grated parmesan, garlic salt, and chopped parsley.
Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Slice before serving.
- These Cheesy Breadsticks will last up to 3 to 4 days stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- For best results, reheat the breadsticks in the oven at 325°F for about 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 486mg | Potassium: 24mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 247IU | Calcium: 186mg | Iron: 1mg